US$156
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$127
Hampton.com
US$189
US$170
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$192
US$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$149
US$179
US$171
US$113
US$105
All reviewshotel appearspatriots gamereasonable ratesfitness roomfridge and microwavefour nightsfree breakfastt stationdowntown bostonconvenient locationmashuttlebraintreequincy
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I called before arrival to see about travel options from Logan to the hotel. A young lady on the phone told me to take a bus from the airport to the point their shuttle would pick us up. I asked which bus and she really didn't know because she had never ridden it. She suggested I ask a bus driver. Obviously this wasn't an option as I have mobility issues. I think this should be standard information that can be offered to guests. I ended up paying over $100 for transportation from and to the airport.

The interactions I had with the staff were all positive, our room was clean. The outlets in the room need to be checked. This is the only negative, which is a maintenance issue, not a complaint.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

This location is perfect if you are planning to do a historic visit of Boston!! 1/2 hour of less to all the attraction in Boston & Quincy!!!

The hotel itself has a great and attentive staff! Clean and well maintained!! Our last night was interrupted by the fire alarm being setoff at 11:20 pm and we were out in the rain for an hour 1/2 or so. Some waited in their car if they grabbed their keys most waited at the gas station next door.

The mgr that night informed us to check out at the desk so they can adjust the bill for the inconvenience. Totally fair and I was satisfied!!

The bonus was the fact there is a restaurant on site that was a new seafood joint that the jambalaya was fantastic!

My next visit to Boston I will be staying at the Randolph Comfort Inn again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Overall a nice hotel. Right next door to a gas station and entrance ramp to I-93 to get into the city. The breakfast room was the largest I have ever seen at a hotel and was well stocked and clean. The room itself was clean although there was a questionable stain on the comforter that should probably be tossed. I had a king room with a microwave and fridge that looked recently renovated. Note that this hotel appears to receive a lot of tour buses between 7-9 PM that arrive which can cause a delay in getting checked in if you arrive at this time. Also, the hotel provides a courtesy shuttle to the Braintree and Quincy “T” station which is nice option to avoid paying for parking in the city.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Upon trying without luck in calling every choice hotel in the area to book a room near Boston I finally found one! I was given a rate over the phone by the 1-800 number! Walked into the hotel and didn't tell them I had a existing reservation! Was informed they had several open rooms! Wow that was news to me since I called every Choice hotel in the Boston area and all were "sold out"! Seems like I was baited to the more expensive one! Breakfast was put away fast and had little to nothing to offer! I will personally never stay at a Choice hotel again! Such lack of customer service

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dreynoso75
Reviewed July 4, 2017

We were in the Boston area for a concert at Gillette Stadium. This hotel is conveniently located off I-93 and about 20-25 minutes from Gillette.Stadium The room was clean and spacious. The free breakfast had plenty of choices. We found staff courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family