“Good Group 2-night Stay”

Comfort Inn Randolph
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Randolph
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This hotel is about 14 miles from downtown Boston which gave us more reasonable rates that staying right in Boston. It is easily accessible from I-93. The facility is clean inside and well maintained outside. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel, Atlantic Seafood, which made it convenient for our group dinner upon arrival the first night. The staff was very accommodating and eager to meet all our needs. The group sales department was very good to work with. There is a convenience store next door to the hotel which was also convenient. The rooms were standard king and double bed facilities. Each room had a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and WIFI. The hotel offered 24 hour coffee service in the breakfast room. The breakfast offered a good variety of fresh food and the food service staff kept the eating area clean. We would consider staying there again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I called before arrival to see about travel options from Logan to the hotel. A young lady on the phone told me to take a bus from the airport to the point their shuttle would pick us up. I asked which bus and she really didn't know because she had never ridden it. She suggested I ask a bus driver. Obviously this wasn't an option as I have mobility issues. I think this should be standard information that can be offered to guests. I ended up paying over $100 for transportation from and to the airport.

The interactions I had with the staff were all positive, our room was clean. The outlets in the room need to be checked. This is the only negative, which is a maintenance issue, not a complaint.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This location is perfect if you are planning to do a historic visit of Boston!! 1/2 hour of less to all the attraction in Boston & Quincy!!!

The hotel itself has a great and attentive staff! Clean and well maintained!! Our last night was interrupted by the fire alarm being setoff at 11:20 pm and we were out in the rain for an hour 1/2 or so. Some waited in their car if they grabbed their keys most waited at the gas station next door.

The mgr that night informed us to check out at the desk so they can adjust the bill for the inconvenience. Totally fair and I was satisfied!!

The bonus was the fact there is a restaurant on site that was a new seafood joint that the jambalaya was fantastic!

My next visit to Boston I will be staying at the Randolph Comfort Inn again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Overall a nice hotel. Right next door to a gas station and entrance ramp to I-93 to get into the city. The breakfast room was the largest I have ever seen at a hotel and was well stocked and clean. The room itself was clean although there was a questionable stain on the comforter that should probably be tossed. I had a king room with a microwave and fridge that looked recently renovated. Note that this hotel appears to receive a lot of tour buses between 7-9 PM that arrive which can cause a delay in getting checked in if you arrive at this time. Also, the hotel provides a courtesy shuttle to the Braintree and Quincy “T” station which is nice option to avoid paying for parking in the city.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Upon trying without luck in calling every choice hotel in the area to book a room near Boston I finally found one! I was given a rate over the phone by the 1-800 number! Walked into the hotel and didn't tell them I had a existing reservation! Was informed they had several open rooms! Wow that was news to me since I called every Choice hotel in the Boston area and all were "sold out"! Seems like I was baited to the more expensive one! Breakfast was put away fast and had little to nothing to offer! I will personally never stay at a Choice hotel again! Such lack of customer service

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dreynoso75
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were in the Boston area for a concert at Gillette Stadium. This hotel is conveniently located off I-93 and about 20-25 minutes from Gillette.Stadium The room was clean and spacious. The free breakfast had plenty of choices. We found staff courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

A very clean & recently renovated 4 floor property with a great attached seafood restaurant - The Atlantic Kitchen. Perfect even for extended stays, includes a hot breakfast, 24 hour free coffee in the breakfast room, free WiFi, microwave & fridge (if requested), a fitness room, new laundry machines, a business computer & ATM in the lobby, snack foods for purchase in the lobby, small & large meeting rooms, lots of free parking, & a WONDERFUL staff. Only negatives were certain nights can be pricey, no pool or whirlpool, the fitness room did not have a cable / universal style machine, the new flat screen TVs were 32" instead of the 42" models that are now standard at some other chains. Stayed many nights & had no issues.

Stayed: December 2016
Also consider these accommodations in or near Randolph
4.8 km away
3.1 km away
Beantown Inn
Beantown Inn
#5 of 7 in Braintree

Been to Comfort Inn Randolph? Share your experiences!