All reviews hotel appears reasonable rates patriots game train station fitness room clean rooms fridge and microwave snow storm checking out four nights free breakfast boston area public transportation convenient location ma shuttle braintree
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel because my job ran an extra day and the hotel I was staying at was booked unless I wanted to paid the new higher rate for the same room that I had been staying in for three days. I did a search and found that all local hotels near the job site was either sold out or over priced. This hotel added an extra 35 mins to my commute, but was well worth it.... and the price was reasonable compare to all others

Room tip: Could use a sight bigger TV.... Other than that room was good
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KristenN349, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I spent a couple days in Boston area.. when we booked, we did not realize how far from downtown it was.. the staff was so accommodating, they shuttled us to the train station, to the nearby mall.. the ladies at the front desk were also helpful with recommendations, directions etc.. Kudos to Rick, Megan, Dominique and Greg for excellent customer service!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KristenN349, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us! We really appreciate all of the positive feedback and hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

I opened up the blanket, and there was a dirty sock under the blanket and it smelled terrible. It took a long time to have the servant to come to clean this mess up. In my opinion, the bed in a hotel room is the most important thing, and this is not a great experience for me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this Comfort Inn on a few different occasions while working in the area, and it is by far the best Comfort Inn I have stayed at. All of the staff, especially Alysica, are accommodating and kind. When I expressed that I did not have a microwave in my room, Alysica was more than happy to have housekeeping bring one up promptly. The rooms are always kept immaculate. If you’re in the area, I absolutely recommend staying here. You will not be disappointed!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and we really appreciate all of the great feeback! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Stayed here for work, and it's close to the office, HOWEVER, it's a lot easier getting into the hotel location, than out. In the AM, the traffic is as bad in front of the property as any of the expressways in Boston. Give yourself extra time in the morning to get out and get on whatever major roadway you need to access. The property is a beat up, but it is comfortable. The walls are paper thin. Unfortunately, I had some idiot next door to my room fighting on his mobile with a partner, girlfriend, wife two nights in a row (I could even hear her over speaker phone). Some people just don't have a clue how to behave in public, so that affected my stay a bit. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. Whomever designed the bathroom should have been required to stay in the room for a few nights to see how tight the quarters are, and that to get into the shower, you have to shut the door, because the door when open blocks most the shower stall. You actually have to step aside against the sink counter to close the door. I'm only an average guy height and weight-wise and I could barely squeeze in. I can't imagine folks with more mass trying to navigate the bathroom space. Solution for the hotel: remove the door and replace it with a sliding bathroom door to provide needed space! Breakfast was simply okay, average, nothing special, but at least there were choices (when they were replenished). Staff seemed decent and nice. So, again, overall, a solid 3 for Okay. I would stay again, unless I had a better choice through our work vendor.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KristenN349, Sales Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TripAdvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.