“Kayak rentals on the side of a highway.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nemasket Kayak Center
Reviewed 7 January 2015

There was misunderstanding when we reserved the kayak rental. I was under the impression that we were getting to go on a tour, but that was not the case, as we were rudely told when we got there. We were given our kayaks and sent on our way solo to paddle along a busy river's edge. I wouldn't have minded the misunderstanding if they were more pleasant. Also, trying to get the boats in the water was challenging and I was yelled at that I might cut my feet if I take my shoes off, which is what happened because there was glass in the mud. Eventually, the smell of fried foods from the overabundance of restaurants and strip malls and the noise of traffic diminished as we traveled further away from the major roadways. The river itself was beautiful and I would give this business a better review if they were up front about expectations of the tour, if the staff was friendlier, and if the task of getting in and out of the river wasn't so difficult.

6  Thank Melissa G