“Disgusting......”

Add it.
Asian Palace
Ranked #19 of 55 Restaurants in Raynham
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Friend wanted to take me here as it was good at one time. Flies everywhere..... completely gross as they thought my food was their landing pad! Food over cooked..... the spare ribs were not only over cooked but were burnt, and when we mentioned it, they would not replace them. Inside is run down and drab..... not sure I have anything good to say about my visit except for maybe the ice water...... literally, stay away! Guess this was a revenge lunch for not having talked with or visited my friend in awhile..... oh and PS...... the toilets didn’t flush..... I am sooooo grossed out!

Reviewed January 26, 2018

This place is gross. The carpet is black with years of traffic patterns that they try to cover up rather than wash.The only couple that was there eating in was complaining about the flies and fly strips that were hanging. The swinging door into the kitchen has a big black stain of where hands have been to push to open the door, nothing is clean! Food was plentiful but disappointing.Lots of yelling from the kitchen. Food was poor, felt like they use frozen products not fresh.I got take out but will not go back. I am sure if I had called the Board of Health their kitchen would have been shut down.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

Always got take out. Food used to be great but something happened over the last 4-6 months.The Peking dumplings have changed and the dipping sauce is now just soy sauce.All the other items we typically order no longer taste the same or look the same.So obviously we won't be back. Used to be the best in the area

Reviewed April 24, 2017

moved to Raynahm from the north shore 2 years ago and this place is consistently good! good food w good prices and always fast delivery!

1  Thank jennawaters85
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Been there twice now and the experience has been mixed. The place is usually empty and hence the service was always quick.
Separate plates were not provided and we had to ask for it.
The food though felt bland. The crab rangoon was good but the chowmein was bad. The fried rice which I tried the first time was decent.

Been to Asian Palace? Share your experiences!