“Yummy”

Add it.
Yogurt City
Ranked #29 of 55 Restaurants in Raynham
Reviewed July 1, 2016

I love this place. Great choices all around: yogurts, toppings, fruits, candies, etc. tons of healthy options. I love to go there for lunch when I have to and pick all kinds of healthy toppings, instead of eating something greasy or stupid. Expect to pay not less than $5 for the average cup.

Reviewed January 9, 2016

So delicious. So many flavors and toppings to choose from! I love the cheesecake yogurt with a little toffee topping. Yum!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I've been coming here since they opened and my kids love the place. However, tonight I took my kids and went to redeem a gift card that I received as a birthday gift, and their register wouldn't accept it. The manager, named Kuni, came out from the back room and said that unless I had a receipt for the gift card, he couldn't take it.

I asked who the owner of the store was, and he wouldn't tell me. He also wouldn't give me a phone number for the store's regional manager, instead directing me to go to the YogurtCity.com website. The website has three personal phone numbers on it - one person answered and told me that all of the locations are franchised. He couldn't help me with the situation.

I called the store back and asked Kuni who the store owner is, and he admitted that HE IS THE STORE OWNER. So, he lied to me in the store, in front of his employees and customers. Nice.

I can get over not being able to redeem a $20 gift card, but I refuse to be lied to and nobody in this place knows how to treat an honest customer (this review could have been five-stars if they had just taken care of my $11 yogurt purchase). I will not go back to Yogurt City.

2  Thank Brendan L

Been to Yogurt City? Share your experiences!