“Great ice cream”

UNCLE Ed's Front Porch
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Rehoboth
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Love this local ice cream shack .... Fresh homemade ice cream with creative flavors and toppings . I love the coconut chocolate chip ... especially in a peanut butter Sunday ...mmmmmmm

Reviewed July 10, 2017

First visit was for ice cream only. Was very good. They are open four days a week for food so hubby and I will go back to try that!!

Reviewed May 5, 2017

Uncle Ed's has delicious home make ice cream. The servings are huge and the flavors are inviting. The little house is quaint and decorative. The fish and chips on weekends is excellent. The fish is mildly fried and very tasty. Food is served hot and always fresh. Little inside seating, but well worth it. "Uncle Ed" is frequently visiting tables offering samples to his guests. He will sit with you and listen to your comments. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 4, 2017

We've been here many times for ice cream in the past, it's always been good. We stopped here recently to try the seafood. Uncle Ed's is a tiny, clean place with only about 1/2 dozen tables. We ordered a 2 stuffies, chowder, clamcakes and a large clam plate. Everything was very good, the portions were ample, the prices were fair. You could tell everything was made fresh. The clamcakes were outstanding, like old school, not the corn fritter crap you usually get. And...they had clam pieces in them! I thought the white clam chowder had way to much of a celery taste...it's supposed to be clam chowder, not celery chowder. I'd give them a 4.5 rating if there was one. They are only open Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Try them...better than KP or Palmer river, or LOTS of other places around!

Reviewed January 29, 2017

i drive by everyday to and from work. always want to stop by to try but usually to late when I'm on my way home. so this Saturday I was driving by I decided to stop by. I ordered the small fish and chip with whole fried clams combo. you order at a counter then seat at one of two picnic tables or the two small round tables at the opposite side. while waiting for my food, the girl behind the counter brought over three small pieces of cake for me to try. the combo came hot from the back kitchen. clams was lightly coated, plump and briny. well good. fries was, well fries-bought from distributer. fish was lightly battered but slightly translucent as if it had been soaked in a solution. did not have a natural fresh fish flakiness. a couple of bites was slightly bitter. did not get a chance to try the ice cream. despite the fish I am willing to give it another try.

1  Thank nhvacabadfood