All reviews japanese restaurant logan airport free breakfast free shuttle minute shuttle ride fast food shuttle service shuttle drivers are would definitely stay here again early flight yogurt beds were comfortable room was large within minutes park and fly subway station indoor pool
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Best place to stay to avoid over priced downtown hotels. Easy to get to downtown or Airport by train thanks to complementary shuttle and friendly driver. They'll pick you up and drop you off to T station with 5-10 minutes waiting time. Friendly staff quick check in/out. Very clean room .Big selections breakfast

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 1, 2016

Jahan g, thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts about your stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback. It is great o hear we were able to provide you the service you would expect and our amenities, especially our shuttle service, were able to make your stay a good one.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Super comfortable bedding. Easy access to US1 for those of us driving north from the airport. Always a preferred stop when flying in but not visiting the city. Complimentary breakfast is great with the usual fixings. Front desk is gracious and friendly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded August 1, 2016

Francisco M, we appreciate your comments and we are happy we are your preferred stop when using Logan Airport. We look forward to your next visit and another opportunity to exceed your expectations of our hotel.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

Difficult to find many positives. Chose hotel based on multi night special advertised by Starwood and proximity (?) to airport as we were to meet family members on a stopover through Logan.

The misleading new math calculations during reservation process should have been a tipoff. But, I thought, I can get it corrected when I arrive at the hotel.

Front desk staff was able to check me in, but seemed completely uninterested and incompetent in addressing the errors. As there was already a heated discussion going on at the front door with management staff and not wanting to spoil the time with family members I don't see very often, I opted to try to correct with Starwood directly when I got home. Unfortunately, Starwood staff, when contacted, were even less interested in the faulty math than the front desk staff and reverted to "blaming the computer" and its assumption of what a hidden "regular" rate was. When I responded that this was not a satisfactory resolution .... you guessed it.

Property itself is tired, very tired. There was no room for us in either bar or restaurant the night we were there.

No direct access to the parking lot in the back. It could be accessed by service stairs which were not luggage friendly and pretty spooky. Lighting could be improved across the board.

At least with one main entrance into the hotel, perhaps security is a little better in this sketchy neck of the woods. Good idea to jockey for one of the brighter spots in the parking lot. They were taken rather quickly.

We were in the smaller tower, with small, tight elevator. It seemed like we had done something wrong or paid a lesser price that we were relegated to the "minor" tower accessed over a ramp and past the "breakfast" area. Difficult to see the exit route in an emergency.

Room appeared to be clean enough, but I couldn't walk barefoot on the carpet without realizing it too was overdue for replacement or at least a thorough shampoo.

Found the shuttle to be best part of the experience. Driver was helpful with directions and available when needed.

Nondescript property far below expected standards for Starwood or Sheraton. Now that I know about the EMF transmission towers per one of the other reviews, will definitely not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Higher than 2 but not the highest / closest to EMF
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Management response:Responded August 1, 2016

315Jill, I appreciate the time you have taken to let me know about your stay with us. I am truly sorry that we fell short of your expectations. We are soon to undergo a major renovation to address many of the physical issues with the property. With this renovation, we are also looking to improve our service to the you, the guest. Regardless of the condition of the property, there is no excuse for poor apathetic service. That, I can assure you is being addressed immediately. I hope you will afford us another opportunity to serve you in the future, if your travels take you into this area. At that time, we can demonstrate the service levels that you should expect when staying with us.

Thank you again for your comments, I will use these as a guide to improving our service and bettering our hotel.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is comfortable enough and my impression was of professional staff. It is a bit of a ways from BOS although they do have a shuttle to/from the airport every 30min. This hotel can be a good option if the price is right, but if ready access to the airport is required, there are better options.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 1, 2016

Carlos S, thank you for your comments concerning your stay. We are a bit further from the airport and downtown Boston than some of our competitors, but we think this afford us the opportunity to deliver the service of those hotels, just for a bit less. Being outside of the downtown area gives the ability to be more flexible with our amenities and service levels, allowing our guests to enjoy more of their stay. Our shuttle service runs frequently enough to minimize the impact of not being at the airport and is always at the ready to get you to where you need to be at a moments notice.

Thank you for staying with us and giving us a chance and we hope you will do so again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

I was in town to see my son for one night. and there was a mix up with my room.but the front desk manager was very nice. And took care if it. And when I got to my room I call and asked were was the ice. The manager was nice if him to bring it to my room. Thank you for your help.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded August 1, 2016

lastenia b, thank you for taking the time to give us your positive comments about your stay. We take pride in serving our guests and I am happy to hear that our service was to your standard. We hope this positive experience will mean a return visit to our hotel the next time you are in our area