“We shall return..😀”

Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: Modern Industrial look
Description: Modern Industrial look
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

We were in the neighborhood and noticed this inviting restaurant in the heart of town. The RB&G looks terrific. It has a warm and inviting appeal. In addition, it's comfortable and relaxing. There are plenty of TV screens at every angle for watching your favorite sporting events. Our food was very good with some chilled wine and craft beers. The only disappointment was learning about the nightly specials after we left for the evening. But, no big deal. The service was otherwise friendly and we had a great time! Check out RB&G when you are in the Rockland downtown neighborhood.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Good steak tips and short ribs good service decent prices limited parking but use the lot on Park Street

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Food was ok, service fair and manager spent most of his time socializing with his friends (both times I went) and once saw him eating off his buddies plate. Wait service won't acknowledge you if your not in their section! Needless to say I won't be returning any time soon!!

1  Thank charrockland
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Great place for a great meal. The restaurant is not overly large and can become crowded. However, it never feels like people are right on top of you.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Tonight was my initial visit to the R B &G. Was in the mood for a burger but had a difficult time deciding which burger I wanted. Decided on the Hawaiian burger. It was ok. Dry. Could barely pick up,the taste of the teriyaki sauce that came with the burger. I had onion rings on the side which were very good. On my way out I noticed a paper sitting atop a pile of menus. The paper was a list of the evening specials. There were 3 burgers listed on the evening specials paper. I definitely would have selected one of these burgers over any burger from the regular menu. This was disappointing especially since I thought our server provided great service. On a positive note I found the restaurant to be very clean; the women's restroom was spotless. Maybe in the future I will make a return visit.