All reviews room was clean front desk staff nice breakfast third floor nice hotel sized bed minute drive home away from home night's sleep staff was very friendly and helpful nice stay logan airport continental breakfast convenient location oakland mass pillows
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Appears recently refurbished. Nice & clean looking, with good amenities, excellent breakfast. One of the better mid range properties I've seen in some time. Convenient location to the area, with restaurants in walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian M, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we are always trying to update and maintain a great property.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Nice hotel not to far from highway and attractions at a decent price. Very comfortable beds and room .We stayed on third floor and did not hear a peep anywhere while in room even with a sold out hotel that night.Room included breakfast that was what you would expect but definitely was enough to get you going .I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We strive to offer each guest a great value during each and every stay. We do look forward to hopefully having stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

This was a nice enough place, but it literally, no exaggeration, took about fifteen minutes for the water to heat up for a shower. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. Loved the waffles.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2018

This review is being written by someone who cares primarily about three things when it comes to hotels: cleanliness, convenience and quiet. I also expect but not always granted, hot water in a shower with good water pressure and a comfy bed. I don't feel those are unusually high expectations, so with that, I consider this Comfort Inn perfectly acceptable. It is clean, conveniently located and was quiet during our recent 2 night stay. Front desk staff was friendly when we arrived late at night for check in and the room was cleaned even though we came back earlier in the day than anticipated. We checked out the free breakfast buffet - standard fare of eggs, sausage, oatmeal, pastries, juice, etc, but one bite out of the apple and a sip of coffee told me we'd be better served running across the Street to Dunkin' Donuts instead. The room was small but perfectly fine for my daughter and I, but if I had my full family of 4 for this trip, it would have been tight quarters. The shower was hot and the bed was comfortable enough, although I am still wondering why each bed had 4 small square-sized pillows as opposed to two, standard size pillows. Regardless, we had two solid night's sleep at a hotel that met my easily attained standards, but if you expect more out of a hotel, you might consider other options, especially for $160 + tax a night.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We have stayed here in the past but probably not any more. The lobby and breakfast area are quite nice and the breakfast staff is quite friendly. Unfortunately, the rest of the hotel is getting old and could use a major makeover. While close to route 3, exiting the hotel in that direction is trying what with all the Mass drivers who don't want to let you cross in front of them, even if they're stopped for the traffic light.

Date of stay: May 2018