“Best Pizza place in months”
Review of Themis Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Themis Pizza
Ranked #17 of 60 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

We are in the area visiting family for Thanksgiving and wanted something quick and good to eat on our way out of town. We stopped in here and the whole family loved it! My wife and I split the Greek salad with grilled chicken; it was extremely good. My kids ordered turkey sub and slice of cheese pizza and ate all of it. The service was friendly and the food came out quickly. I will be back before we leave town!

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank James H

Reviewed December 29, 2014

I have never had a better chicken ,ziti & broccoli. Just make sure you ask for extra chicken & broccoli. Even if you have to pay for it, it is worth it.

Date of visit: December 2014
1  Thank cocodo2112
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Everything on the pizza taste so fresh and good. the sauce was just right and the crust was'nt too hard or too soft , just right

Date of visit: February 2012