“Uggggg - went from 4 to 3 and probably should be a 2”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Themis Pizza & Subs
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 23, 2016

My issue is that their stack of menus in front of you did not at the time reflect the correct prices and when questioned - they would not honor the printed price - so for a $1 difference they have lost a customer who was there at least 2 times a month

Reviewed September 4, 2016

What can I say. This pizza is greasy and when you take out a slice, it's as limp as a noodle. We used to get this pizza all the time and I don't remember it being as bad as our last takeout.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Parking adequate, 1 poorly marked handicap spot. Counter service (they did deliver to our table) & 1 menu right in the middle of everything, felt rushed and didn't get a chance to really get a good look even though staff was friendly and helpful. Wife had cheeseburger which was good but no ketchup at the tables or in the dining room. I got "nostalgic" and had a steak, cheese & mushroom sub which was quite good - reminded me of the Primo subs we used to get. Beverage was nothing special (bottled soda, et al), the total price was reasonable, The counter service will keep me away.

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

We are in the area visiting family for Thanksgiving and wanted something quick and good to eat on our way out of town. We stopped in here and the whole family loved it! My wife and I split the Greek salad with grilled chicken; it was extremely good. My kids ordered turkey sub and slice of cheese pizza and ate all of it. The service was friendly and the food came out quickly. I will be back before we leave town!

1  Thank James H
Reviewed December 29, 2014

I have never had a better chicken ,ziti & broccoli. Just make sure you ask for extra chicken & broccoli. Even if you have to pay for it, it is worth it.

1  Thank cocodo2112