“good & local”

Add it.
T K O'Shea's
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Rockland
Reviewed May 22, 2015

This is a good place to go when you want to have enjoyable pub fare. The wings and pizza are worth the trip. There is also live entertainment on the weekend.

Reviewed February 17, 2015 via mobile

I love coming here when I don't want to go anywhere fancy. It's a little hole in the wall. The pizza is so good! The buffalo pizza especially!

Reviewed December 25, 2014

I absolutely love their burgers but you can chose between potato chops or potato salad. I haven't had the guts to tell them how terrible the potato salad is. It taste like store bought. I make the most amazing potato salad and I live in Rockland and would bet that I could make it for them fresh daily and they would pay a lot less and get a lot of repeat customers.

Reviewed October 23, 2014

I dined here a few times while working in Rockland. It has the hometown bar and grill feel which is nice. The service was good as was the food. Really liked their Clam Chowder...

3  Thank Minnesota_Michael_J
Reviewed February 4, 2014

What more can you ask for! Ice cold beers, delicious banana pepper and sausage pizza, and friendly waitstaff!

Been to T K O'Shea's? Share your experiences!