“Evening meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We routinely go to the a Sagamore Inn. They recently won the people’s choice award for the “Best Sandwich in Sandwich “. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

It was OK .... nothing special!!!!
My lemon drop martini and lobster bisque were delicious!!! Baked stuffed shrimp and grape nut custard were just mediocre !!! Very expensive for what you get!!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My family had such a great dinner at the Sagamore Inn! My husband had fish, I had eggplant parm, one of my kids had a pasta and two had pizza. It was all so delicious. We are mostly vegetarian (including no shellfish) which can be tough so this restaurants options were perfect. They just started serving pizza recently and that mad a huge difference for us. The wait staff is so friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is perfect for families- even my teenagers enjoyed the placemat with the crayons to play tic tac toe and dots before dinner arrived. And although we were stuffed after dinner, we had dessert and it was delicious too! It’s definitely the perfect restaurant for us when entering or leaving the cape, right near the Sagamore bridge, or really any night on the cape.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

The Ssgamorie inn is not a glamorous restaurnat. But if your Cape trips are like my trips to the cape which involve multiple generations of family or friends who are close enough be famliy and the large group of you need a decent sit down restaurant that doest freakout when a party of 14 walks in this restaurant is for you. Food and drinks are good, not priced to high and a good size.

The issue i have with the sagamore inn is, at my last visit I ordered a special (I dont remember what it was , bu on paper it appeared to be a very flavorful dish. What i received was tough slab of meat on a bed of undercooked pasta. My experience in the past with specials or itmes on the mneu was always goood

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

On our second trip to Sandwich, we knew we wanted to visit the Sagamore Inn again. What a delightful experience! The seafood was amazing, the price was reasonable, and our server, Wendy, was a joy! We had such a great time and meal on Tuesday night that we returned Wednesday night... and another great meal! Then, after contemplating going to a different place, we thought “why?”, and returned for another great meal Thursday night. By this time, we were known to Wendy, who greeted us with: “I’ll bet you’d like a Sam Laga!” Looking forward to next year!