“Very good quick chinese, mostly take out”
Review of Chen's Kitchen

Chen's Kitchen
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I have had take out from this on several occasions, have never been disappointed! Located in a small strip mall in sight of McDonald's and Dunkin Doughnuts.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

We order take-out from Chen's about 5-8 times a year. Though we have other favorite places to order from, they aren't nearly as convenient to our location. The food is good and the service is prompt. From time to time our order is incorrect, but they are always willing to fix the situation. We all have our favorites and can count on them being consistent.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Another hidden gem. We usually get Thai food when we do Asian food as it is usually fresh and made to order. Well Chen's was a great surprise. Food is fresh, hot, and perfect. Without question as good as I have ever had.

1  Thank NHCelts
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I buy food from here almost every week! I especially love their spicy chicken wings...out of this world I tell ya :) Unlike many other Chinese takeouts, their food aren't that greasy or salty. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. It's a convenient place to stopover for food on your way to or back from scusset beach. I have been eating here since the time I moved to Sagamore Beach, which was in July 2012.

1  Thank Fishfingers10
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Chen's Kitchen is located in a strip Mall near Sagamore Bridge. I had driven past it many times until a local told me that it was worth a try....and it was the best chinese food that I have had ever.
The small restaurant can accomodate a few parties but usually patrons go for the take out. The kitchen is in full view of the counter where you order and I will tell you that I would eat off the floor in this place. The staff are friendly and efficient. I told her that it was my first time there and she said "you will love it, we are the best" and right she was. They add no MSG and everything is fresh looking and tasting.
We got egg rolls, fried chicken wings, mushi pork and shrimp low mein. EVERYTHING was freshly prepared and unbelieveable...no need to cover up the taste with duck sauce and hot mustard....the order came to under $30 and for the 2 of us lasted several meals.
Whether you are traveling to the Cape and want to pick up dinner on the way, visiting the Canal or feel like going out for a drive this place is a winner!
I have been back many times since October and have never been disappointed.

2  Thank beachlady