“Convenient Good Takeout”
Review of Chen's Kitchen

Chen's Kitchen
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Chen's is a very convenient, good take out for Chinese. Commuting home from Boston, my hubby will frequently call and state he is bringing home dinner from Mama Chen's! Good news to me! Is this gourmet Chinese, no, but it is hot, fresh Chinese food. I usually order broccoli and garlic sauce, my hubby orders Mongolian beef. Crab Rangoon, spring rolls and pot stickers are also good solid choices. The pork fried rice is very good, a definite favorite.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

We eat here frequently due to convenience, very clean. Very pleasant. Food is hot, flavorful. Pretty accommodating with substitutions. No MSG is a plus ( family member is allergic and this food is safe to eat).

Reviewed November 25, 2015

I've been there four times now and must say that the egg rolls are the best ever; hardy and only $5.50 for 2 egg rolls and a soda. Great deal.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

I have had take out from this on several occasions, have never been disappointed! Located in a small strip mall in sight of McDonald's and Dunkin Doughnuts.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

We order take-out from Chen's about 5-8 times a year. Though we have other favorite places to order from, they aren't nearly as convenient to our location. The food is good and the service is prompt. From time to time our order is incorrect, but they are always willing to fix the situation. We all have our favorites and can count on them being consistent.