“Had a fabulous time!”

Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$12 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Driftway
Description: Spectacular. The view and the menu. Fresh interpretations of classic American cuisine in a beach chic setting - this is Seaglass, an upscale casual destination dining experience on the Atlantic Ocean in Salisbury. Ideal for an intimate dinner by the sea, a large family celebration, lunch with business associates or an elegantly casual meal with friends, Seaglass will please not only the palate but also tantalize the eye and soothe the soul. Boston's North Shore dining destination, Seaglass menu selections feature fresh fish and seafood entrees, delectable steaks, locally sourced produce and many gluten-friendly options. Seaglass serves lunch and dinner daily, and our signature Brunch By the Sea on Sundays. The open dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows with comfortable banquette seating, romantic fireside dining, and tables literally over the ocean. Seaglass provides the perfect setting for gatherings up to 30 guests directly in the restaurant, and offers several on-site function rooms for weddings, corporate events and social occasions. Parking available. Easily accessible from Interstates 95 and 495, and Route 1.
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Seaglass – Salisbury, Massachusetts- 10/24/2017

When I say this place is on the water, I mean literally on the water. Looking out the window you see ocean right up to the building below. It’s very soothing watching the surf lit by outdoor lighting. This restaurant is located in a music venue. It’s also a wedding destination… From what I’m told, the exact location where I’m sitting used to be a skating rink.

My serverBlake, a young man, was comical in a dry kinda way and possessing a certain niavate… When I asked him about the history of the place, he starts telling me… So I recently moved up from Florida… At this point you turn and look into the camera as though addressing an audience that’s not in the scene… Quick on his feet and really worked to stay on top of his game. I like him! He made me laugh… But enough about that…

He brings out a bread basket with assorted breads… Pretzel, Olive, Sourdough and the last one escapes me with soft House Whipped butter. And so it begins…

My next course, a Shrimp Cocktail… 5 large shrimps hooked over a bowl filled with Cocktail Sauce and Horse Radish… Lots of Cocktail Sauce which was great because usually you’re left wanting more. I was in the mood for this and it was even better than I anticipated it would be.

I think it’s important to have greens with dinner so with that, the Greenhouse Salad… Hydro Bibb, Avocado, Heirloom Tomato, Pistachio Feta dressed in a Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette… This dish presents itself as huge however once you start it, you realize it’s Bibb, and Bibb is light. Nice touch with the Pistachio. It gave the salad a whole different texture.

At my servers comical suggestion, the main course tonight, Seared U10 Scallops… Lobstah & Mushroom Risotto, Shaved Asparagus, Parmesan and Truffle Oil Arugula… Another fantastic dish! The Lobstah Risotto was loaded with large Claw meat and packed with flavor.

And as with so many nights before this, I finish with a Cappuccino…

Fun night, great Oceanside setting, friendly staff and great cuisine. What more could one possibly ask for? When you come here, tell ‘em Paul sent you and be sure to ask for Blake to be your server. He was awesome!

1  Thank BuyfromPaul

Reviewed October 17, 2017

The best thing about this place is the ocean view. Most of the restaurant has a complete view of the ocean which is pretty cool. Be sue to ask for an ocean view table. This place is expensive. It is mainly a seafood restaurant., which is very good, but they also have poultry and meat dishes. This place is a special occasion destination or a family gathering.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Lovely place. They were able to seat us without reservations but no window tables available. The waitress was great, friendly but didn't overdo it. Clam chowder was too thick, heavy handed with the cornstarch, but flavorful and lots of clams. Oysters were good but $36 a doz, is ridiculous... The scallops were great but the risotto was just ok, full of lobster but it was very tough, probably made earlier. The salmon was nicely done, but swordfish was dry.

Kathy A, Director at Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you for dining at Seaglass Restaurant and for the feedback on your visit. Seaglass takes pride in offering a high quality culinary experience and excellent service. We are very disappointed that your time with us did not live up to your expectations and our standards. Please feel free to communicate with me directly at kaiello@atlantichg.com. We would like the opportunity to welcome you back.
Kathy Aiello

Reviewed October 9, 2017

The Seaglass has a great reputation and we heard about it from friends on facebook. Decided to go there for an anniversary. Our first surprise was how dirty the windows overlooking the ocean were. The waiter - who was excellent - made excuses without being asked about how the windows could be cleaned more often. We live in Virginia and visit New England several times each year, always looking for good seafood. Our haddock (mine baked with nothing added and my wife's baked with bread crumbs) was slightly over cooked and dry. Mine was tasteless. The potatoes, both mashed and roasted, very good along with vegetables good as well. In talking about the restaurant with family afterwards, learned that they too have been there, but found it lacking as we did. Almost forgot. I also had the clam chowder. It was tasty, but mostly large chunks of potato.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Went for a business dinner this past Monday night we had a reservation, they were ready for us when we all arrived we had a great table on the side so that we could smell and hear the ocean... all of our sales man from around the country love to come and have seafood and this dinner was amazing, to start our waitress, Dawn, was excellent very accomondating and knew her product well as she really explained the menu in a way that most don't even take the time... answer all our questions and made some great suggestions for everyone... she came back often to check on us but wasn't too pushy or overbearing..... will recommend this to anyone and cant wait to go back.... thanks for a great meal and awesome experience.

Kathy A, Director at Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! So glad that your business group enjoyed their dinner at Seaglass on Monday evening and service by Dawn.
Much appreciate your business!
Kathy Aiello