“Great burgers & cute atmos&”

Next Door Burger BAr
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Sandwich
Reviewed August 19, 2018

This burger place is an an old victorian house. The food was excellent - slightly upscale. 1/2 pound burgers in locally made buns. Our kids also enjoyed the shakes.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

My daughter, two small grandsons and I were heading home from the Cape and we were too hungry to wait to eat. WE googled gluten free restaurants, which is always a hit or miss, but knew when we saw this cute, homey place, we were in for a treat. It looks like a house and has a few small dining rooms but despite the heat we opted for the back porch due to our little gremlins. While we waited for our delicious burgers, the boys played a unique version of bocce ball. Everything was simply great; nice people, good food and a relaxing venue. The bar looked cool but we had the kids, so... another time.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

What a quaint and interesting location. I didn’t expect to see a restaurant when I walked into this “home” but was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere inside. There were dining tables, bar and an outdoor patio.

The variety of specialty burgers offered were mouth-watering. I had the Bahn Mi burger with sweet potato fries w/ truffle oil and parmesan. The meal was delicious and I love that the meat comes from all natural, hormone & antibiotic free cattle raised on family operated farms in the North East. I cleaned my plate and felt perfectly full, not gross and over-stuffed like what happens at many greasy burger joints.

The coffee milk shake was also really good.

Christopher W, Owner at Next Door Burger BAr, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Emily! We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything from the specialty burgers to the coffee milkshake. We can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had a late lunch and decided to try Next Door Burger Bar on Jarves St in Sandwich. Since we ate around 2pm we were lucky to walk in and pick our own table. We went through a few rooms until we came to a back room with a few tables and tall chairs. Our waitress was attentive and met our every need.
The menu is small with a few appetizers, a variety of beef burgers, chicken breast and veggie burger, a wonderful variety of shakes and alcoholic specials. I had the chicken burger with waffle fries and my husband had the Over the Bridge burger with sweet potato fries. Both of our burgers were delicious as were the fries. I had the raspberry lemoncello martini which was made perfectly and my husband had the chocolate shake which was amazing! We will definitely be back again!! Not an inexpensive lunch but worth it.

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy that we are able to provide a valuable service and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant seems to have several small rooms and we were shown through to a back room with one other person. After we ordered a very large family group were seated next to us beside the other customer who had been waiting for them. Didn’t make for a nice experience as they were really loud and we felt like intruders at a family party. Other people shown through after that said no and asked to be seated elsewhere

Service was really dreadful and we had to find someone to tame our order then again to get mayonnaise and finally to pay the bill

Should’ve left instead of hunting someone down to take our order but there were very limited other dining options available nearby

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide the best possible service. Your comments are taken very seriously and we'll address them to our staff. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to remedy this experience for you in the near future.