“High Quality Food, Great Service and Great Value”

Captain Scott's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Sandwich
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2016

This is a quaint restaurant with seating in the Sum Room as well as outdoor seating. In addition to the usual lunch menus (many good choices) and daily specials, we were surprised to see a 3-course lunch for just $9. It consisted of an excellent seafood stew soup, a good size lunch entree and a desert. My wife had the grilled fish sandwich and I had the wasabi salmon burger, both with real salmon, not the processed stuff. On the day we were there, they did not have home-made dessert but offered nice pound cakes. The restaurant was busy for a weekday and our server was busy yet attentive. All in all, a very good experience and we will be back to try the other dishes.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Captain Scott's is a real treat for your taste buds! Just thinking about thier food makes my mouth water! From the appetizers to the desserts... it's all delicious! Drinks are great too! Can't beat the value!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 29, 2016

This restaurant has a varied menu but I like the special's! a Salad, Entree and Dessert for $12!! I usually go here once a week!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016

This cute little place was selected because of its name, my son's name, Scott! Good reason. I had the stuffed shrimp and scallops, oh my! So good. Friend had the eggplant parmesan, which had enough pasta to feed a family of four! (Please cut back on this!!) We shared the pumpkin bread bread pudding. Oh yum! More Gallo wine. Seems the people back east list white wines and red wines whereas on the west coast we list Chardonnays, then Chenin Blancs and etc. and the same for the reds. Anyway, Massachusetts isn't a place for wine selection but beer? YES!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

We have ate at several places on our Vaca and on the last night decided to try this restaurant. We were not disappointed! The service was excellent, the food outstanding. A lot of care was put into our meal....fresh and seasoned perfectly. Absolutely delicious. Try the Seafood Chowder if you go. We never had anything like it....and the scallops and oysters were the best we have ever had. We will definitely go back!

Date of visit: September 2016