“Good seafood fairly priced”

Captain Scott's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 70 Restaurants in Sandwich
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Very clean with prompt caring service. Nice portion of haddock with my chips. A light batter. The seared scallops were done to perfection.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Overall it was good. The stew is flavorful, the salmon sandwich was tasty, but I suspect the tuna melt was canned - it definitely was NOT fresh which is part of why the reading is only a 3. Secondly the dessert which was very sweet was good but frozen premade.
The server was very nice and cordial but SLOW. Might be worth a stop for lunch on a budget I guess and it's not crowded. I don't likely be returning.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

For some reason we had bypassed the restaurant for years and finally stopped last Thursday evening after a pick up at the Sagamore bus stop. The restaurant was much nicer inside than we expected and we had a comfy corner table. We had also seen lots of ads in the newspaper advertising their 3 course specials which we did NOT try. I had the spanakopita with greek salad which was large, tasty and incredibly priced at $11. My husband had the baked haddock which was just "ok" with sides of cole slaw and beets. Our waitress was very efficient and overall a good experience. We will definitely return and try a different variety of fish. Prices are the cheapest around.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Went on a Saturday night for dinner big party going on so the service was a bit slow saw people leave after 20 minutes with menus no drinks only bread waitresses were kind of all over and not in one area so that could of been a issue food was good but very slow coming out

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend of many years, her son and I all went to Captain Scott’s Seafood Restaurant in Sandwich on a busy Saturday night. We called ahead and asked if the restaurant takes reservations and the restaurant does not take reservations. Yes, we had a bit of a wait however, we did decide to stay and wait it out. There was a large party celebrating a 70th birthday party of their Mom. It was a great party. Everyone looked so nice, beautiful colorful flowers on each table and the birthday cake looked yummy! Happy Birthday to that Mom So, after a 45 minute wait, we got our table. I must say, the food arrived piping hot and it was delicious. We all had a seafood dish and was delighted with our delicious meal. The restaurant was clean, there is ample parking, servers were polite.
I highly recommend this restaurant!