“Lunch on Cape Cod”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 13, 2017

We enjoyed fresh fried fish off the menu. We each ordered at a counter. They called out our number when the food was ready fo. They served 52 people in about half an hour. We had delicious fried fish, clams, chips, and cole slaw. It was a little pricey for lunch but it was well worth it! The tables were cute with checked table clothes. The place was very clean.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Fun evening on the canal and dinner with my wife. The dinner was very good and the quantity was great. We had a wonderful experience, I will return.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

This is a fun, relaxed place with good food. We ordered the fried lobster and shrimp combo and clam chowder. The chowder was better than the bowl I had at a famous seafood restaurant in Boston. I would definitely come back to Sam’s.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We are always satisfied at Seafood Sams! The fried clams are our favorite and always tender. Reasonably priced and casual so we always take the grandkids. We all love sitting out on the patio in the nice weather

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed dinner here. He had the fisherman's platter and thoroughly enjoyed every morsel. I had the friend lobster bites which were delicious. I would highly recommend the restaurant. The staff was friendly and the location was scenic.