“Pizza this good isn't even fair to the competition”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We've been to Sweet Tomatoes at least a dozen times now and its so consistently perfect it's not even fair to other pizzerias on the Cape. SUPER thin crust that's impossibly light and refreshing. We always just get the basic sauce and cheese pie. It's so incredibly good, the other toppings aren't even necessary. Its weird, this is the only place we get our pizzas with just cheese. It's THAT good.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Sweet Tomatoes since I was a kid (mid 90’s). Anytime I come back home, I make sure to get a pie from here. Their pizza is just the best! Not too much sauce, thin and crispy crust, just enough cheese and toppings, perfectly foldable. You don’t know how many times I have wished there was a Sweet Tomatoes where I live now! Yes, pizza’s here have always been pricey-but you pay for what you get which is always a wicked good pie!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

With the decent reviews, and the name of a national chain, we thought this might be a good place for a quick dinner. As it turns out, this place just has pizza, salad and pasta, and isn't part of the Sweet Tomatoes chain. And, the pizza was very slow in being served, and was the worst we've ever had. While a woman behind the counter draped a pizza dough over her forearm, letting it drag along the counter at the takeout window (not very sanitary), the pizza crust that was actually served were premade and precooked. We watched ours being prepped and put into the oven, and taken out of the oven within 2 minutes. The cheese wasn't melted and the vegetables weren't cooked. We sat for almost 40 minutes while we waited for our pizza to be put into the oven, and it was almost always open, with the pizza baker scraping it out constantly. Not a good way to keep your oven temps up to bake a pizza. I'm not sure who likes a pizza that is worse than a frozen one, and costs a lot more. And I'm not sure why Sweet Tomatoes allows this restaurant to use their name.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

My husband and I go to Sweet Tomatoes each time we visit Sandwich. The pizza is consistently good and the staff members are always friendly & welcoming!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

What a great place. We had the cheese and pepperoni pizza cooked perfectly. Thin crust even the kids had more than one slice.

Will return.