“Best Ice Cream on the Upper Cape!”

Sweet Carolines Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2017

My husband and I went here for dessert following dinner, and...WOW! This place is tied with Polar Cave for best ice cream on the upper cape. I had a small ice cream sundae, while my husband enjoyed a "small" (two large scoops of ice cream!) cake batter cone. The service was fantastic and quick! Note: This is a cash-only establishment. In case you forget, there's an ATM inside.

GREAT ice cream place. We'll definitely be taking guests and friends here on future visits!

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Cute outdoor ice cream shop. Tons of hard serve flavors. Reasonable prices for a tourist area. Would go back.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Amazing hard serve ice cream. I ordered 3 flavors....... Chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate and I tried a new flavor that I haven't tried before (rum raisin), which I think is now one my new favorite. Great customer service. Plenty of parking. Very neat and quaint. Great seating and landscaping outside. I wish there was a location near me.

Reviewed November 18, 2016

Great Sundaes , beautiful landscaping good prices. convenient to get to on route 130 .They have a good selection of flavors and treats.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

There are a ton of flavors at this ice cream shop. There was also quite a line when we were there.

Be warned, a large is three huge scoops. It's an impressive amount of ice cream.

Parking can be a bit of a nightmare.