All reviews one night cape cod warm muffins tiled shower internet issues rooms were clean and tidy fridge and microwave two double beds nice quiet location great little place great muffins large room two chairs and a table north side plenty of hot water coffee maker off season
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This place is a very clean and quiet spot in Cap Cod near all kinds of attractions and short drive from the Cape well taken care of and clean

Room Tip: we stayed in the only cottage of the motel and it was outstanding but the rooms are just as oustanding all around
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank skarecrow
Reviewed May 5, 2012

For many years, we've been staying at Country Acres. Last year, I took the entire family because Sandwich is so beautiful and this hotel is just the experience we look for when staying in Cape Cod. Close to fabulous restaurants of all types, the linens are colorful and coordinated with the towels. New flat screen TVs are in the room and although the carpet probably should be updated, the owners take enormous pride in making everyone's stay super pleasant. The grounds are meticulously cared for and a grill is made available for family cookouts under the beautiful gazebo. Morning muffins, juice and coffee start each day. The bathrooms are small but clean and modern; there are a variety of room sizes available but only a few with larger beds. A wonderful Cape Cod experience!

Room Tip: An end unit is particularly nice for privacy, quietness & cross ventilation.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vwstenhouse
Reviewed February 11, 2012

During our trip we stayed in this sweet place. It was one of 17 during the trip.
I must say that after we returned home, the 4 of us decided this was the most
peaceful and restful stop. The owners are the nicest people, they keep the place
immaculate and I just loved the location. It was like a visit to grandmother's.
The beds were comfortable and there was no noise. Beautiful landscape.
I highly recommend this place. I have stayed in many hotels, large and small.
Expensive and not so expensive. The rate here was perfect and fair. I so enjoyed this place.

Room Tip: To me,all the rooms would be fine.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Tammy H
Reviewed January 8, 2012

we stayed here for two weeks. We had the double queen room. It was huge. Sofa, recliner, coffee table, dining table with 2 chairs, micro-fridge. Bathroom was small put clean. Family owned and very friendly. Quiet with a cemetary next door! We would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank PennyB4
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We stayed here on our way to Nantucket. It was very affordable and surprisingly well appointed for the price. The staff were friendly and breakfast was just fine. This is the best motel I have stayed in, the owners actually care about their customers! We were offered detailed directions and recommendations for dinner and were impressed with Aqua Grille where we ate and enjoyed a beautiful sunset. The town itself is lovely and I would love to pop in again next time I'm in Cape Cod.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple