All reviews one night cape cod tiled shower internet issues rooms were clean and tidy two double beds fridge and microwave nice quiet location coffee and orange juice great little place great muffins would stay here again north side plenty of hot water adirondack chairs small room off season
Reviewed December 4, 2017

We stayed Dec. 2;2017 for one night and loved the little motel. I don’t know if all the rooms have been redone since last few reviews but ours was sparkling clean. Updated. Musty smell was still present as soon as you open the door but that is so common near the beaches I would have been surprised if it wasn’t. No breakfast in winter but we had a nice coffee pot and a fridge and microwave to heat up food. Would definitely come back again in summer if all the rooms are this nice. Nice family ownership,also.

Room tip: Room 15 was great
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline K
Reviewed October 20, 2017

We enjoyed our stay here, even it was for only one night. We ended out in unit 1, which has an extra window as it faces the road. Shower was a bit small compared for the latest designs of new motels, but we fit OK, Internet worked well. About the only issue we had, was with our car. Dead battery. We would come back here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stayed here for two night while we explored Cape Cod. Friendly and helpful Staff pointing out places to eat etc. Rooms were clean and tidy, we were at the front and there wasn't any road noise. breakfast was supplied but basic, tea was available in the evening but no coffee. overall good place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017

At 11:30 AM on a Saturday in late September we decided to spend the night on the Cape. We googled hotels in Sandwich, Ma. and Country Acres was one of the option. We only needed a room for a single night, most of the hotels were requiring a 2 night stay. I called and they said they had a recent cancellation. The room was clean, the sheets were crisp and the muffins were amazing. This is a great location very close to Sandwich Centre, Osterville, too.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank F3574CMkathyw
Reviewed September 24, 2017

My husband and I stayed here a few months ago and we were pleased. Spent this past weekend there with my mom, and we'll go back. Unfortunately the weather was not great either time, maybe 3rd time will be the charm! We had a large room with two double beds, which were very comfortable. Pillows are on the harder side which is not good for my neck issues, so I will probably bring my own pillow next time - but the mattresses are great. Nice bathroom, great water pressure and plenty of hot water. Fresh hot coffee in the morning and great muffins to start your day. All for a very reasonable price.

Jeff said the internet issue has been fixed - I had no issues during the time we stayed. Yay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family