“Good and local”

Add it.
WIlbur's North
Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in Scituate
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I like small local ice cream shops and Wilbur's does not disappoint. It always has a good selection and is never a bad stop on a hot summer day. It does go a little slowly during the dog days of summer, but is usually well worth it.

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent ice creme and very courteous help from all employees especially the owner who can't do enough for his customers

1  Thank pcarroll65
Reviewed 26 November 2013

No one can compete with the great handmade-homemade (Boar's Head) deli sandwiches. Add a bag of chips and a pickle(included with the sandwich) and you are all set for a day at the beach. On your way home, have a wicked willy and there is no need for dinner !!

1  Thank Inez02066
Reviewed 30 July 2013

On a whim we stopped at Wilbur's North the other day - it was muggy and hot and we figured an ice cream would hit the spot -and did it ever!! My husband had maples walnut that was billed as "homemade" - it was delish!!!! Filled with tons of walnuts!
I opted for low fat coffee yogurt - not sure how low fat it was (and guility, I dont really want to know!) because it was really scrumptious! As I write this, my mouth is watering -cant wait to get back there soon!
Also their sandwich menu looked great - great prices too...gotta try those one of these times...
Go and enjoy! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank Daytrippin_from_FLA
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Used to go here quite a bit when I was a kid living in the area. Now I try to stop in every summer when I'm back visiting the old neighborhood, and it never disappoints. This place set the bar for me for "mix-ins" (candy toppings mixed into ice cream), here known as "Wicked Willies". In addition to their massive selection of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts/drinks, they throw together great deli sandwiches too. Last time I went, they even had a mile-high sandwich option. This isn't a five-star establishment. Expect sticky tables, high school students serving you, large groups of loud children, and delicious ice cream and sandwiches! It's great for what it is.