“What the hell happened!?!”
Review of WIlbur's North

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
WIlbur's North
Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in Scituate
Reviewed 21 December 2014

We used to ride our bikes to Wilbur's when I was a kid growing up. I remember this place was clean and kitschy, would get a wilbur wheel or wicked Willie and play chuck berrys "my dingaling" on the retro jukebox. Took my girlfriend there today and was shocked when I walked through the front door. The place was dark, dingy and unclean. I felt like i was at a creepy carnvial ice cream stand that was right next to freaky side shows out back. never going back.... Hopefully my old childhood memories will help me forget the horror i witnessed today. :(

5  Thank Tonythetiger80

Reviewed 17 December 2014

The ice cream is delicious! Wilber's has a variety of types:yogurt, sugar free, and favors. The shop itself has few tables for customers.
Wilber's also offers soups and sandwiches

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I like small local ice cream shops and Wilbur's does not disappoint. It always has a good selection and is never a bad stop on a hot summer day. It does go a little slowly during the dog days of summer, but is usually well worth it.

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent ice creme and very courteous help from all employees especially the owner who can't do enough for his customers

1  Thank pcarroll65
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2013

No one can compete with the great handmade-homemade (Boar's Head) deli sandwiches. Add a bag of chips and a pickle(included with the sandwich) and you are all set for a day at the beach. On your way home, have a wicked willy and there is no need for dinner !!

1  Thank Inez02066