“Yikes - not the place of my childhood”
Review of WIlbur's North

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
WIlbur's North
Ranked #6 of 13 things to do in Scituate
Reviewed 10 December 2015

While my childhood memories might be a little romantic and nostalgic, this place has gone down hill in recent years. It is not dirty per se but I wouldn't describe it as clean enough that I enjoy making purchases from there.

The sandwich prices are reasonable but don't you want to enjoy where you buy your food from?

I'd put this as a hard pass. Go to either J.J's locations in Cohasset or Dribbles in the Harbor. Dribbles is **expensive** but at least you feel clean.

2  Thank Jennifer F
There are newer reviews for WIlbur's North

Reviewed 5 September 2015

I had a great lobster roll at Wilbur's and the most delicious ice cream sundae. It was so creamy. This place is a little hidden gem that I am so happy someone recommended it.

1  Thank Elaine B
Reviewed 22 May 2015

You have to try the Wilbur Wheel or any other ice cream on the menu. The also offer great sandwich's.Try the turkey with stuffing etc.

1  Thank jbmorgs
Reviewed 21 December 2014

We used to ride our bikes to Wilbur's when I was a kid growing up. I remember this place was clean and kitschy, would get a wilbur wheel or wicked Willie and play chuck berrys "my dingaling" on the retro jukebox. Took my girlfriend there today and was shocked when I walked through the front door. The place was dark, dingy and unclean. I felt like i was at a creepy carnvial ice cream stand that was right next to freaky side shows out back. never going back.... Hopefully my old childhood memories will help me forget the horror i witnessed today. :(

5  Thank Tonythetiger80
Reviewed 17 December 2014

The ice cream is delicious! Wilber's has a variety of types:yogurt, sugar free, and favors. The shop itself has few tables for customers.
Wilber's also offers soups and sandwiches