“daily visit!”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Seekonk
Reviewed September 5, 2016

so nice to be near a real Dunkin, I missed the original east coast Dunkins. I picked up coffee every morning, it was delicious! thanks Dunkin for keeping a girl sane!

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Driving from Cape a cod back to New Haven, I was getting sleepy and pulled off in Fall River, MA to rest and get a coffee pick-me-up. This DD is typical of the chain. The staff were in the process of feeling put upon by drive-thru customers who kept changing their minds, but they served me promptly and the ice coffee w/ do it were DD'S usual reliable product.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Staff were quite courteous and the line moved quite quickly. Coffee was okay but a little on the weak side. Establishment was very clean.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I have the DD app, which is so easy to use and gives lots of perks. I have recently stopped at this one for a lunch sandwich on flatbread. I was surprised at how yummy it was. The service here is quick and pleasant.

Reviewed September 26, 2015

Went here only to have the Dunkin' experience - we got it and we don't like it. Doughnut to sweet and greasy for a European.

Atleast we had hoped for a good coffee for the road, but we didn't get that.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!