“OLd but new”

Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

Reopened recently and extreme busy, suggest reservations. Although I prefer the bar which is now located in the front near parking lot. Luncheon choices are something for everyone. Shaved Prime rib sandwich is a winner. Lobster roll choice of mayo or hot butter is a treat. Soup and half of a sandwich lets you sample a lot. The bar staff is very experienced and accommodating the wait staff seem overwhelmed and need to get the kinks out ( served shellfish platter with no sauce lemons or condiments-a$35 dish deserves better treatment) I'm sure this will become the mainstay place it always was and deserve its reliable reputation. A. Great place to hang out. Look forward to next visit

Reviewed 18 December 2014

I have dined at the Grist Mill twice in the past month. Both times the food and the service were superb. The salad bar is better than ever. For dinner I had the Prime Rib and I was flooded with memories of past meals I had enjoyed at the Grist Mill. It was wonderful. I went for lunch and had the chili and the salad bar, both excellent. Judy was our waitress both times and she was part of the crew from way back when. She goes out of her way to make sure your experience is remarkable.
Congratulations on being able to bring back the authentic look and feel of a wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed 30 November 2014

This restaurant burned and was re built a couple of years ago we went on a sun afternoon very busy had to wait for a table.Pretty inside -rushing waters waterfall view-- price is reasonable bec you get 2 sides plus the salad bar or salad or ceaser brought to you for one entree price love that. Also food was very very food filet mignon 22.00 and seafood newburg 19.00 will go back for sure. They have a lot of staff but will wait till they kinks out also go on a weekday.

Reviewed 26 November 2014

It was fun to be there again after the long wait after the fire. Now it has two salad bars for quicker service and a bread basket at the table instead of bread at the salad bar. It included white and dark breads and the yummy cinnamon swirl bread.My meal was the Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp which had five instead of the usual four at other places. My wife's meal was the broiled scallops so we shared "Surf and Surf". Add the veggie of the day plus choice of several types of potatoes or rice and we were stuffed for sure. We like to go there for special occasions.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

Enjoyed a delicious dinner at the re-opened Grist Mill. Our server Matt was very attentive and took care of all our requests. Two of us had the Sea food platter and it was fresh and plentiful. My husband had the special of sirloin tips and garlic mashed and it looked great. The salad and bread bar were fresh and tasty. The manager stopped by to check on us and it was a great touch. The restaurant looks wonderful and we are glad they are back.

2  Thank 1winedine