“Family Cemetary”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arms Cemetery
Reviewed June 7, 2016

Several relatives buried here. Beautiful spot. Explore all the old families. Careful going across Route 2 to the Cemetery Road.

Reviewed April 23, 2016

Great for genealogy work or a picnic.No dogs allowed.I take a sandwich and picnic there..carry your garbage out please!.
Lovely cool spot with a large fountain. Very relaxing place..

Reviewed July 24, 2015

I like walking in cemeteries, so when I first became acquainted with Shelburne Falls five years ago, I wandered across Rt 2 to enjoy the beauty and peacefulness of this one too. I was struck by the variety and beauty of the trees in this particular cemetery, and love walking here in any season. Saw a whole herd of turkey wandering through one time, enjoy hearing the peepers on the pond, stargazing, watching the sun set over the mountain, sitting on the bench that invites us to rest here awhile. we are. Have a picnic on us. I am warmed by all of the expressions of endearment for passed love ones. beautiful.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The loop around the perimeter I about .8 mile long, offering a fairly flat, and family friendly course. We've seen families with bikes, joggers, and certainly walkers on the loop. There is some wonderful historic detail within the cemetery - especially the wrought iron fence toward the center front. Those who use it seem to be very respectful of the place.

2  Thank Carol F