“So pretty, so charming”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Siasconset
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This old timer has been serving up terrific meals for many, many decades. The food, especially the locally caught fish and island grown vegetables is traditional and delicious. Eating under the pergolas is magical - an age old tradition of flowers, friendly service, reliably fresh and tasty foods - isn't that what summer on the island is all about?

1  Thank Jean W

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Have been dining here for many years, my last meal was excellent and the service as always is great. My big complaint is the noise, There were 3 people at my table and the noise from the other tables was so bad that we had trouble trying to carry on a conversation. Sorry to say I'm not sure I would return.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed August 27, 2017

We love this gorgeous setting to have dinner or lunch. We often went for both meals each day. The only negative is that the menu doesn't ever change, so if you don't like what's on there, you're stuck. Excellent service and so professional. They really know what they are doing.

1  Thank Beluga4162
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The entrance & gardens set you for a great experience A+. The service started off very slow taking 30 minutes after drinks arrived to place order. I ordered the "fresh catch" which was halibut over risotto, great presentation, but for $40+ I expect more than a 4 ounce piece of fish. The other two had lamb pasta dishes that were a nice plating and well portioned. We did have to ask for bread after ordering starters and again I had the short straw by local oysters that were great but the kitchen did not cut away the oyster before topping them and created a sloppy mess. This was highly recommended and maybe it was just an off night for our 7PM reservation.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

We stopped here for lunch on a beautiful August day based on the recommendation of a friend. Had a beautiful meal in their peaceful courtyard. I had the ahi poke, and my husband had a wonderful lamb bolognese. Nice wine selection. Really glad we stopped in here.