“Consistently good”

Tapatio Mexican Grill
Ranked #158 of 309 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Mexican, Salvadoran
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Always reliable for a good feed. Excellent pupusas and chicharon. Solid burritos. Plentiful plates. Been going there for over a decade. Only fault is different servers have different prices and sometimes I feel like I get charged a little more because of who I am. I'll still frequent it though!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

I've been going to Tapatio weekly for their good food and service. My favorite servers Maria, Rosa and Andres (among others) greet me with friendly smiles and the cafeteria style offerings change daily for a nice variety. I am particularly fond of their fried chicken and pico de gallo. Their burritos are also top notch.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Amazing Mexican food... Always fresh and always cheap!