“Fun experience!”
Review of Pirate's Cove

Pirate's Cove
More attraction details
Owner description: This golf-and-games complex has a pirate/adventure theme.
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My boyfriend and I visited Cape Cod in August so we didnt have to wait at all. There were a couple other familys playing as well. The price wasnt that bad at all, compared to what we have paid in the past at other places its worth it. Over-all the play seemed well maintained, I could only imagine what the place is like during June or July!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

My kids beg to go here the minute we get on Cape. Super fun mini-golf..including a course that is handicapped accessible...and the shop/restaurant/arcade are always fun, too. Excellent homemade ice cream at reasonable prices. Great shopping at decent prices, too. Lots of fun.

1  Thank luckyl72002
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Good place to bring the kids or a double date before you go out

Reviewed 17 January 2012

My husband and I are in our mid/late twenties and happened upon this golf course in the afternoon. We were like kids again! It wasnt crowded (it was an afternoon in October), and we loves taking tons of pictures and doing the scavenger hunt as we went along. The courses themselves werent too challenging, but detail wise, this was by far one of the most thematic golf courses we've ever played. When we were done, we also go coupons from the employee for free icecream next door.

1  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed 28 December 2011

the challenge, always a full place and fun. then over to the gift shop