“48th Anniversary ”

Y’all’s Wicked Kitchen
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: We serve classic fare with Southern flare! Enjoy breakfast & lunch dishes from Sara's family recipes and our from-scratch kitchen! The menus have been carefully curated to provide a range of fun and delicious options for adults & kids. WE SERVE BREAKFAST ALL DAY, EVERY DAY! Come see us & enjoy a vintage Nascar race or a UGA football game! We are BYOB - so bring in your own and we can provide the fixin's! We look forward to providing you & your family with a home-cooked, delicious meal in our cozy, family-inspired restaurant.
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful restaurant with a warm inviting atmosphere. The food was delicious. Can't wait to go there again on our next visit to the Cape!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018

While we down the cape looking for someplace to eat breakfast, We noticed this place tucked away in a strip mall. Usually I shy away from strip mall places but I am glad I didn't. The food was excellent and the service was fine. I would recommend this place highly

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Had lunch there. Was greeted promptly and offered a variety of types of places to sit. Beverage order was taken as I was seated. The decor is cute and eclectic. Good variety to menu. I ordered The Dale Earnhardt sandwich - chicken l/t/o on a pimento grilled cheese - with a side of house-made jalapeno macaroni salad. It was great. I will definitely return. The cook/owner overheard that I was a first time visitor and came out with a punch card for a free entree after getting 10. Nice gesture. I wish this family-owned place well. It is nice to have a different cuisine here beyond fish and pizzas.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This place is a secret gem in Yarmouth. It's byod.... The bloody mary mix is wicked good. The owner is very personable. We had two of the specials: the Bubba Quesadilla and and open faced omelet. Very fresh and we ate the whole thing. Wicked awesome place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Credit to Yelp for doing the thinking for us and directing us to this stop after a mind-numbing week of stress. Walked in and it immediately felt like walking into Grandma's house. Comforting, warm and clean. We sat at the bar and took in the decor, cool idea of hanging game boards on the wall, vintage feel to the whole place, to include an SEC Championship football game on the big screen and some Johnny Cash on the sound system.
There was a honey bear filled with syrup so I drowned some of the nectar in my coffee as a sweetener.
Our waitress was Suzy on the spot (not her real name), quick with the drinks and recommended the benedict. I had the JoJo's benedict and would have licked the plate had my own grandmother allowed such behavior. Translation: loved it!
My partner had the traditional benedict and also enjoyed it, however I heard no plate-licking comments (but we had very different upbringing).
Had to remember we were up north in Cape Cod and not down south in "y'all come back now, ya hear?" country.

Date of visit: July 2018