“End of Summer Seafood Dinner”

Seafood Sams South Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Quick Service Restaurant. Serving Quality Fried and Broiled Seafood in a Casual and Family Friendly Atmosphere.
Reviewed September 5, 2018

The past two years we have visited Seafood Sam's after most of the tourists have headed back to work or school. We have had great meals at a very reasonable price at this restaurant and hope to keep the tradition going for many more years.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I went to Doyles in search of a lobster roll, only to be told they need 24 hours notice. What? They sent me to Olympia. They don't have lobster rolls. They sent me to Seafood Sam's.

The lobster roll was just so-so. I certainly didn't leave feeling like I'd just treated myself to lobster. The fries were burnt and the coleslaw had a bitter aftertaste.

Thanks but no thanks.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Casual atmosphere with a good selection of seafood. We ate there twice during our most recent visit. We had the lobster roll and Sam' Broiled Platter for 2 . They were ample portions and both were excellent. Our order was promptly prepared. I would recommend this restaurant for Seafood on the cape

Reviewed August 20, 2018

This place never fails. Try the Seafood Platter for Two. Mounds of fresh fish that is more than enough for two. Batter is not a greasy coating. Loved it as always! Wish they would bring back the "Lobster" buzzers too.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The bun on the lobster roll was too sweet. Tasted like cheap store bought. No real chunks of lobster to speak of. The cod was below average. Again, tasted like store bought. The cole slaw was very good. That is the only reason I did not give one star