“Great place for breakfast”

Olympia Fish House Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

My friends and I went for breakfast and really enjoyed ourselves. It's a great place for comfort food and there are no hidden surprises for picky eaters. You get exactly what you order. The menu is only two sides but my friends and I were very satisfied with the options. Highly recommend this place for families and a place to hang out with friends.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Olympia Fish house Restaurant has been there for decades and is my favorite place for breakfast on Sunday mornings! It's a place where everybody knows everybody else. It's not fancy-just a comfortable place that has good food and run by just plain good people.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Very low key, family oreniated restaurant. Came here for breakfast and it was delicious. The breakfast sandwich was awesome! The food came out within minutes. Very inexpensive and worth it.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

They have a "4x4" breakfast for $6.95
2 eggs(any style), 2 sausage,2 bacon and either 2 pancakes or 2 waffles

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We found this by just driving by and checking it out, great find! I could not believe lobster before 6 for $12.95!! I had the lobster and it was great! My husband had the early bird fishermans platter, also $12.95, very large and not over breaded, great! The service was also very good as was the house wine! We will be back in the next couple days before we leave! Love the lobster!

1  Thank Mary S