“Don’t miss it”

Piccadilly Cafe & Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This place has really good deli food. Not fancy. Quick service, friendly waitstaff. Good for kids. Don’t pass it by. The BLT, fries, and pickles are legit.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Had a GREAT lunch at the Piccadilly Deli in the heart of South Yarmouth on Cape Cod on Route 28 just across the street from the Division of Motor Vehicles on the first day of September 2018 with my best friend for life after attending a craft fair nearby. If you choose to park across the street from the Deli in the strip mall parking lot, please be very careful crossing the highway; best to do it at the traffic light, I would hazard a guess.
This is one of our favorite lunch spots with friends and family as it is centrally located, always provides GREAT food and service and is reasonably priced. They have a very extensive menu, are willing to work with your special request within reason, always have all the great standards and offer a wide variety of ever-changing very special specials. They will also cater to all your catering needs; ask about it or call in. I try not to look at the great treats in the bakery window on the way in; I save that for take home.
On this beautiful Cape Cod Saturday I started with kale soup; I've been told there are some 27 plus or minus ingredients in there making it super nutrish and delish; in my humble opinion it is the most flavor you can put in your mouth that you will find on either side of Route 28 from the Bourne Bridge over the Cape Cod Canal to the Town of Orleans on the outer Cape.
The main event for my lunch was a very generous ham and cheese on a toasted croissant; I ended up taking 1/2 of it home; it did not survive the night in the fridge. I indulged in such a flavorful main course purely out of pleasure, knowing full well that my warm and yummy in the tummy soup took great care of my nutritional needs for the next 24 hours or so. No idea what happened to the Cape Cod chips that came with my sandwich. I am sure I ate them, every one.
The Deli is family owned and operated. Family members cook and serve you! They strive to make every customer, residents and visitors alike, feel right at home in their great restaurant. Between the great service and the excellent comfort food you can order, it is always a great experience for me to go there, so much more than just a good meal. Would be very nice to see you there the next time I get to go. Tell them you read about the Deli on Trip Advisor.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018

If you're looking for gourmet foodie food, lavish decor, and black tie service, then this is not the place to go. But if you're looking for some of the best food & service in this area of Route 28, then Picadilly is where you want to be. It's always packed with people around lunch time (I go there for lunch every now & then), which is a sign of a good restaurant. The food is delicious & the portions are good size. I almost always get the same thing, the Cape Cod Reuben, but every now & then I try something different. Never disappointed. Service is great, too. Fast & friendly. Go there enough & they know your name.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Love this place. Friendly service and excellent food at a great value. We go at least once every weekend we are down the Cape. Highly recommend the gobbler! (French toast, 2 eggs, bacon, and sausage). The coffee drinkers in the family love the great refills. Don't miss out on this family restaurant!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

For what it is, Piccadilly is the best of the best. If you are looking for a quick, inexpensive, well cooked meal, this is the place. The eggs are always done perfectly, and we can usually get in and out under 30 minutes. It’s our favorite go to diner on cape. It’s not a very fancy place but it’s the perfect spot for breakfast!