“Unwavering favorite!”
Review of D'Angelo

D'Angelo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was dreaming about my favorite Veggie Pocket all morning so we stopped at D'angelo to pick up our lunch . It was a busy shop with a constant stream of people. Very efficient and friendly service; our order was ready at no time. The sandwiches were delicious and good looking . We enjoyed them immensely! the only thing that prevented me from giving five stars was a lack of starched tablecloths!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Typical sub shop with attention to detail and great customer service. Im a picky eater and other places cant usually accommodate my needs but not this place! They were happy to change what I needed and did it with a smile. There is something to be said about great service. Two large subs cost us $16.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The staff is always friendly, the food is always good, & my order is always right. I would have rated it higher if it were kept up a little better. The owners might want to consider this.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

They never disappoint! Great meal...tried the brownies this time YUM! Wish we had sub shops like this back home.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

You can depend on D'angelos for consistency of product, but this location was friendlier than most and turned my sandwich order around in a hurry.