“Unwavering favorite!”
Review of D'Angelo

D'Angelo
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I was dreaming about my favorite Veggie Pocket all morning so we stopped at D'angelo to pick up our lunch . It was a busy shop with a constant stream of people. Very efficient and friendly service; our order was ready at no time. The sandwiches were delicious and good looking . We enjoyed them immensely! the only thing that prevented me from giving five stars was a lack of starched tablecloths!

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Typical sub shop with attention to detail and great customer service. Im a picky eater and other places cant usually accommodate my needs but not this place! They were happy to change what I needed and did it with a smile. There is something to be said about great service. Two large subs cost us $16.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

The staff is always friendly, the food is always good, & my order is always right. I would have rated it higher if it were kept up a little better. The owners might want to consider this.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

They never disappoint! Great meal...tried the brownies this time YUM! Wish we had sub shops like this back home.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Stopped into this location for the simplicity of the parking lot while pulling a trailer. Greeted with a smile and received fast, efficient service, but our two tuna sandwiches were just a bit less than good. I think they didn't drain the tuna well enough and it made for a couple of watery, drippy sandwiches with not a lot of flavor. Wouldn't choose to go back, would most likely try a local pizza/grinder shop instead for a quick sandwich.