We stayed here for one night and have family that always stays here too for short trips. Check-in was a breeze, but they charge $20 extra for pool/courtyard facing rooms. Which is worth it because you get the balcony areas for "hanging out" while kids are sleeping.
Hotel is nicely remodeled and I felt comfortable on the beds and wonderful pillows. I'm a hotel snob, and this place was just fine for me.
What I did not like was the floor plan. When you enter the room you actually enter the bathroom sink area, WEIRD. the toilet & shower is to the left in and enclosed area. then you have the room with the two double beds. What sucks about this is that one can not get ready in the mo9rning without disturbing others (which is tough when you have sleeping kids. there is no door separating the bathroom counter area from the room. I found this the oddest layout I have stayed in.
Breakfast - They have a continental, but you still have to sit down and ask for it. the "restaurant" room offers cooked breakfast for a restaurant price which is outrageous because it isn't really a restaurant. My point...Go across the street and eat breakfast, well worth it.
Pools were great. They really do have a GREAT indoor pool area and the kids enjoyed it. There is also a hot-tub in there.
So my final opinion is The hotel is nicely remodeled & Kept clean. Weird floor-plans. I only wish they had one room suites. I would stay again and recommend it; Bu I still rather rent a home & Condo and stay here just for a night or two; especially in the cooler weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation year round at the All Seasons Resort, formerly known as the Clarion Inn Cape Cod. The All Seasons Resort is conveniently located in the seaside town of South Yarmouth, Massachusetts. Close to many of Cape Cod's most popular visitor attractions including beaches, fine/casual dining, golf courses, and shopping centers. Day trips to the Islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard via ferry are just minutes away. Our 114 deluxe accommodations have been recently renovated with a touch of Cape Cod charm, while keeping the needs of today's traveler in mind. At the All Seasons Inn Cape Cod we will go out of our way to accommodate your guests whether you are planning a wedding, family reunion, business or sporting event. The All Seasons Inn in South Yarmouth, is a preferred stop for tour groups visiting Cape Cod. Completely renovated in 2009 and open year round, we have the amenities and service to make your tour a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your All Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn South Yarmouth Hotel South Yarmouth
- Clarion South Yarmouth
- Clarion Hotel South Yarmouth
- All Seasons Resort Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA