“Consistently excellent”

Pizza 19
Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Southborough
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 December 2016

We order from Pizza 19 regularly...in some cases, once a week. The food is consistently excellent, delivery is almost always quicker than promised, and everyone is very friendly/kind. One of family's favorite places...hand down.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Had it delivered-second time BUT went to eat there first time. Delivery was sooner then promise, driver very friendly.
Pizza (sweet peppers and garlic) very good-still so hot had to wait. Hot subs were very good I was told. Lots of toppings/not cheap on putting on. Salads also great. Prices are good.. Will always be back-as long as it stays....

Reviewed 2 October 2015

This pizza was very good, with a crispy crust, wonderful pizza tomato based sauce, and of course flavorful cheese!! I picked my order up, and the wait time was very good (about 20 minutes from the time that I called). It is the type of "comfort" pizza that I wish was in the the South. You won't be disappointed with this.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Awesome chicken fingers and one of the best cheese pizzas I've had in ages and at a very reasonable price. They are our go-to place pizza and sandwiches.

2  Thank MBTravels73
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Had stayed away from this place to see if they lasted. Property has seen many restaurants in the last decade. None of which seemed to last. They've been there a couple of years now and I gave them a try. Very impressed. Will definitely return and tell my friends. Great food, good prices and very friendly and speedy service. Felt like I was being served by family. The place only has a few tables inside and some picnic tables on the lawn outside, but they seem to do a great delivery business. The place is rustic, but very clean and with a big screen TV. I'm sure they're here to stay. I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Melissa W