All reviews front desk room was clean non smoking gas station and convenience store housekeeping staff home base definitely stay here again minute drive great place to stay coffee maker worcester pets amenities dryer microwave television
Reviewed February 5, 2018

I recently stayed at the Southborough location. I was pleased when I was greeted with great customer service at the front desk and then when I walked into a very clean room. I mentioned to the front desk clerk that I saw a lower rate online and they were happy to give me that rate. This hotel is certainly not a motel with the quality of the rooms and amenities, but yet has a very affordable price! My family and I will definitely be booking here again whenever we are in this area!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Brenee W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Brandi A,

Thank you so much for visiting us recently and giving us great feedback! We love to make our guests feel at home when they come to our location and give them great quality at a low price! Please remember whenever you book at any Red Roof location we will be happy to match the online prices with our Redipromise program. The Red Roof Southborough staff certainly hopes to see you again soon!

Thank you for your feedback and continued patronage,

Reviewed January 31, 2018

One thing I like about Red Roof Inns is that they allow dogs at no extra cost. When traveling with a dog that's so helpful. This Red Roof was no different. It's a nice, basic hotel with no extras but that's okay sometimes. It's also near a gas station and a highway-so those traveling by car should certainly check it out.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear TimothyG1178,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. Allowing pets at no extra cost is certainly one of the biggest benefits here at Red Roof! We love pets and it is particularly nice with our property because we have a huge open lawn in between the buildings. I am happy to read that the convenience of our location was also beneficial to you during your stay! We want to provide our guests with convience, clean rooms, and great customer service. I certainly hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Thank you again for your feedback and continued patronage,

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Checked in and was put in a room without heat. Tried to call front desk 3 times no answer. Got back in car to drive to front desk and was given a room on 2nd floor, was told "heat rises". I slept in my clothes until 4am due to lack of heat... the room had stain on rug and not even a kleenex box to be had. Blow dryers are available at the front desk. Mind you it is 10-15 degrees outside. Beer bottles/cans all over the place. Did not feel safe at all. do not stay here unless you do not mind sleeping in your clothes

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Brenee W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Lainie6161,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am very sorry to read about the troubles that you had with us. As I am reading your feedback, it is certainly inexcusable the service that you were given. We have been doing our best to turn on heat in all of the unoccupied rooms so it is at good temperature when our guests arrive. I would like to talk with you further on the person you spoke with as I would like to speak with them about the service they provided you with and take further action as necessary. Please give me a call at the property 508-481-3904 so that I can make this situation turn around. These problems that you had are not what my standards are for the property or my employees and I would like to fix it immediately.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

This is exactly what you would expect of a Red Roof Inn if you've ever stayed in one before. We stayed here in November and it was below freezing outside. Since the a/c unit is inside each individual room the room had not been heated prior to our arrival. It was freezing in there and we were traveling with a one year old (who ended up sleeping in her sweater because the room just didn't heat up as expected). We were scheduled to stay here two nights but after we woke up with sore backs from stiff beds we decided to cut our stay short and move hotels. If you're looking for a one night stay at a decent price then definitely stay here - the room was clean, bathroom was a bit small but overall it was decent... just ask for more blankets if it's cold outside.

One thing to note if you have small(ish) dogs is that the facility does have little pins set up in various places outside for them to do their business and stretch their legs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Brenee W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Jessica,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay. I am sorry to read about the inconvenience of some of the room amenities and that you had to cut your stay short with us. I usually keep the thermostat off since it is our slower season and low occupancy, but you certainly make a valid point and I will do my best to see what I can do on my end to ensure a comfy room when stepping inside. Thank you for mentioning to travelers about our nice field area in between buildings for dogs. I hope that you can give us another chance in the future, please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you next time you are in the area to make a more comfortable stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and patronage,

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

General manager Brenee Walter and her staff are very hospitable very friendly they make it a real pleasure to stay at your facility the rooms are very clean I recommend to anyone I speak to that it is a great place to stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Brenee W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Joseph,

Thank you so very much for all of your kind words! We certainly enjoy having you and your son stay with us! Please let us know if there is every anything that we can do for you!
Thank you again for the feedback and continued patronage,