“Great value, friendly service!”
Review of Rose Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rose Garden
Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Southborough
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Their luncheon specials are very reasonably priced and you get plenty of really good food. Their staff is friendly & attentive. They have a great buffet on Friday afternoon & weekends. I'm a regular and highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Rose Garden was my hidden gem "go to" for dine in and take out for 10 years. The food was really good and delivery fast. Now, I won't go.

It is clear that the place changed hands and it was for the worse. One of my favorite dishes there was Cold Sesame Noodles. It is still on the menu but they actually don't make it anymore. I learned that when I ordered delivery and was sent bare noodles and nothing more. Kinda fraudulent.

The same is true for other dishes. Still on the menu but actually unavailable. And what I have had of late is simply bad.

Another change for the worse is calling an order in. I used to order from a man who spoke broken English but always got it correctly. Now, one of two English fluent girls answer and they have no clue about the menu or the dishes. The only way they understand, after 2 or 3 attempts, is to order by the menu numbers!! Totally frustrating.

Sad thing. It was the best in the area and now is a place I advise you to avoid.

1  Thank Hank F
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is ok and the staff are great you should come in and try it they are always open even in snow time very nice people thank you

Reviewed June 23, 2016

One of the highlights of this visit was our waiter, Brian. He was attentive, polite, friendly, and funny! Our dining companion has been here many times, but this was the first visit for my wife and me. Our companion thinks the chicken wings are the best she's ever had (my wife says "average"). We enjoyed the wonton soup, and the crab rangoons were amazing - really the best we've eaten! The garlic shrimp was the saltiest food I have ever eaten in my life. It was quite a disappointment since we LOVE the garlic shrimp down the street at Cherry Blossom (which happens to have the worst crab rangoons I've ever eaten.) The fried rice was light and fluffy, but the chicken rice noodles, while not oily, had no flavor. The egg roll had a strange flavor to it, almost like it had fennel in it. So….would we go back on our own? No. Would we go with our friend again - sure….

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Small hidden restaurant with the traditional menu.... With the exception you can get Chow Foon noodles which you usually have to drive to China Town for. A good spot for the basics.