“Favorite Local Area SBUX”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Great staff... friendly and efficient. Convenient parking. Very busy location. My dark roast black eye... perfect!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

My "go to" Starbucks. Close to me and excellent service from a great staff. Glad to see the Frappachino Happy Hour return... stopped in after 3pm for a 50% off coffee version. My son had a Smores version without coffee.... both great! Excellent service.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

This Starbucks is still top notch. My most frequent SBUX location and enjoyable. Not one of the large ones, but usually enough space if I need to sit a bit... moslty on the run. My pound of Komodo Dragon ground perfectly. My black eye coffee perfect. A few new staff members recently.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

My favorite of the SBUX locations near my house. I like it cause the service is friendly and efficient... even it the place is busy you never have to wait very long. Parking is easy. The baristas here know what they are doing. My latte with a bunch of modifiers was perfectly made for my wife, and my redeye was also well made. Great job guys!

Reviewed December 8, 2016

I come here more than any other Starbucks as its the close to me and it does a fine job. Drinks are well made, service is very good and they are friendly and professional. My dark roast coffee with 2 shots of espresso (called a Black Eye) was excellent on this recent visit.