“Yummy ice cream, nice place to visit!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Southborough
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We just stopped by here after a meal at an Italian restaurant nearby. What an excellent way to top off a fancy meal -- the simplicity of yummy ice cream. My ice cream was delish! We were there near 9 p.m. closing time -- so this may not always be the case -- but there was a generous amount of seating/nice places to socialize while enjoying a frozen meal.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The ice cream here is really good. I like the independent local places a tad better but still very nice... and close by. Service was fine. Had the vanilla with strawberries on top... NOT mixed... so ice cream doesn't get as soft.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We love it here. We're regular visitors but seem to get the same thing every time... not very original. I don't like every flavor... not a fan of the skinny vanilla, but that's normally what my wife gets... go figure? Anyway, my recent vanilla with fresh strawberries was great. Instead of mashing in, just had them on top on this visit. Think I'll keep doing this as it doesn't soften/melt the ice cream. Delish!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We're regular visitors here and always very good. Convenient location off Rt 9 and easy parking. Enjoyed their vanilla with some fresh strawberries... simple and great.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Love this place... and so convenient to us. Stopped in after our dinner next door at Tomasso. They finally got cookie dough back in so my wife was happy... she got that mixed in with vanilla. Ice cream so creamy and rich!