“It's Not Starbucks, and That's a Good Thing”

Red Barn Coffee Roasters
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed February 18, 2017

The Red Barn Coffee Roasters is a friendly, warm and inviting place to meet a friend for coffee and a pastry. Unlike Starbucks, the feeling there is one that isn't overwhelming. Although they do a good business, there isn't this sense of being crushed by 30 people standing in line trying to order something.

The coffee is excellent. The seating and service are excellent. And of course, the food is quite good. It is a place where one can relax and carry on a casual conversation with a friend.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Always wanted to try local places. The coffee shop entrance is in the back, walked in, and it was such a small place, liked the atmosphere, it was kinda cozy and I loved it immediately.. until I tried to order. Told the ladies at the counter that it was my first time here ... and ..nothing...usually by this time, counter staff would be doing some suggestions or saying something welcoming...but the lady just looked at me, and said NOTHING. So I tried to order from one of the menus on the board, after I finish telling them what I wanted, then they say that, they don't serve those yet. Aha...so finally they pointed out what they usually serve at that time. I've been to many places, and ate in a lot of restaurants but I have never felt that "unwelcome". Anyway, finally got the house blend, it has a nice flavor, got my Panini and when other customers were leaving there was a nice cheery goodbye from the staff. I left ...and kicked myself for not going to Harry's instead. Oh well.

1  Thank MitchMicahandKaykay
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Friendly service, nice menu, great coffee. The aroma surrounds you as soon as you enter. So inviting.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Coffee is very very good. They offer many varieties and also will grind it fresh right there.

Had an ice coffee and a cookie.

1  Thank ROB C
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Great coffee shop with nice lunch menu. They also have a meeting room at the East bound route 9 shop that can be rented for a reasonable price so you can host a private meeting.