“Great pasta sampler and solid main plate!”
Review of Tomasso Trattoria

Tomasso Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Tomasso Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Southborough
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We had been to this place once before and it was so good that my mom wanted to come back for her birthday!

The entrees - particularly the lamb porterhouse chops, were delicious! My favorite though was the 3 pasta sampler which actually became a very good dish to share with the entire family!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

you wouldn't be able to get in. Had another very good meal there last night. Not quite a "5" as I've had in the past, as my Risotto didn't have much flavor (the shrimp and scallops were excellent, though), but everything else was quite good, including the service.

Place was half full at 6:30 when we arrived, packed by 7:30, and quite empty by 8:30, on a Saturday night

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Ate here with a girlfriend for lunch after hearing raves about it. We arrived at one o'clock, and didn't get served our entree till 2! We weren't offered any bread, we had to ask for it and it came after the meal. The antipasto was good, but I ordered salmon and it was undercooked... almost raw in the center. I had to send it back to be cooked more. Instead of the waiter( who I think was actually the bartender) being apologetic, he acted like it was an inconvenience. He had no personality. The tiramisu we ordered for dessert was delicious, but the energy there was not friendly .
I will not be returning. Overpriced and no ambience.

1  Thank Llamafocs
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We met with friends and although the restaurant was bursting open busy on a Tuesday evening in summer they found an especially nice table for us. I think everyone agreed the food was delicious -- with tasty appetizers. Definitely an Italian restaurant with flare and attention to cultural details. Only complaint -- it is a bit pricey.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here 2 nights. The food is excellent and the wait staff are professional. The second night the main courses came out slow (due to some large parties) the management came over and apologized offering some food to hold us over or other us something. Handled nicely.