“We like the subs”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 12, 2016

My husband will often stop by Stow House on his way home from work and pick up sandwiches and salads for us. It is good food, prepared quickly, and at a good price. It is a great place to pick up something for a picnic.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I've been here twice before, but this is my first review for them. My first time I had their pizza, and my second time I tried their chicken parm. sandwich, and my more recent time I had pizza again.
They have very good food and the staff is courteous! I'm a fan and have introduced my friends to the restaurant. Only gripe and it's really a null one is that when you do a walk in order it's a bit slow. Now I say this is a null gripe because, 1: they are popular and often busy for lunch and 2: One can easily call ahead and order so it's ready. With that being said try them out and support local business!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

They have consistently good subs. Pizza is Greek style, good if you like that style. They don't do pockets anymore, which I used to like.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

nothing fancy, just your basic Greek pizza/sub shop. this one produces great food, and the staff is always friendly.

My favorite dish here is a toasted italian sub with the works, Second is the works pizza.

They tell me the baklava is imported from Greece. I know it is delicious.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Both the pizza and the subs are excellent. When you walk in the door, you smell the aroma of the freshly baked bread and all the other fresh ingredients. The menu is quite extensive and everything I've had there is delicious. It is one of the few restaurants in Stow and worth not only a visit but worth supporting a local business.