All reviews new england daughters wedding breakfast was included walden pond double queen room area attractions small fridge the breakfast area sitting area third floor nice room an overnight stay recommend staying here convenient location reception area a great place to stay shower head
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I think of Fairfield in as a "value" property within the Marriott chain, so my expectations are generally low in terms of what to expect with this tier. This hotel is somewhat off the beaten path as Sudbury appears to be a very small suburb about an hour west of downtown Boston between Chatham and Marlborough. It is a very quaint little New England town. I was attending a golf tournament at Stow Acres Country Club, so this location was reasonably convenient.

The service was excellent - extremely friendly to my colleague and me, especially in trying to find a dining spot. I was provided the Cora Suite on the main level. It was enormous in size - looked recently renovated with a comfortable bed and really good shower. I did not take advantage of the free breakfast provided, so I cannot comment on it, and I was only there for one evening. It was also reasonably priced for this area at about $140 for the evening.

The only constructive comment I have is that the ceilings are thin as is common with many properties in this class. I did hear a lot of walking around noise in the morning fro the room above me. So if that bothers you, you may want to request an upper level room.

I would not hesitate to stay here again. It was a very nice place.

Room Tip: May want a top floor if you are bothered by "loud walkers" in the rooms above you as the ceilings are thin.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Just what you would want in a Fairfield Inn. Inexpensive, very nice staff, clean, modern, great location, plenty of restaurants in the general area. I've stayed here several times and I'm usually in and out so I haven't used any of the amenities but the rooms are comfortable - clean, good pillows and shower...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Hotel was in a very quiet spot not too far out of Boston. The room was clean and plenty large enough for 2 of us and the bathroom was amazingly large. Love the updated looks and clean rooms. Would definitely stay again while in the area. Ladies at the front desk we extremely helpful when we were checking in/out.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2016

The area this hotel is in is nice and quiet. It is very clean, comfortable beds and bedding. Staff is very nice and helpful. We stayed here for 2 nights to visit Minuteman National Park, Concord & Lexington. There perhaps might've been a more convenient location, but we choose this for the free breakfast and we wanted to stay in a Marriott. Breakfast was good, and typical for a Fairfield Inn. The lady helping set up breakfast was very friendly and helpful. Appreciate flavored coffee creamers that were not at our Boston hotel later in the week. Definitely need a car to get there and to get to area attractions and dining. Nice dining found within a few miles in either direction. I was able to print off and scan a document for a last minute work request at the business center.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Breakfast area was cramped -- especially the fridge/next to coffee station -- but check-in was excellent, parking no problem. Would be good to offer china, not just paper plates. Otherwise it was fine.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business