Inn On The Horse Farm(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$167
TripAdvisor
US$157
US$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$102
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$139
US$134
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$144
US$139
US$137
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$89
US$80
US$169
US$78
US$68
Travelocity
All reviewsdaughters weddingnew england stylewalden pondbreakfast includedarea attractionssmall fridgethe breakfast areasitting areanice rooman overnight stayconvenient locationrecommend staying herereception areathird floora great stayshower headcomfortable hotel
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Our stay was comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. It is a smaller property, but seems well-maintained and clean.

The hallways were noisier; the floors were creaky in places and we could hear people walking the hallways above, but we didn't notice any of this in our room, which was nice.

Breakfast was okay. The dining area was nice and spacious, but the food service area was really small and cramped. Decent selection, but the mini omelettes were still cold in the middle (just shy of still frozen) and the bacon was oddly thin.

We would have utilized a pool, but not having one gave us the opportunity to explore the area a bit, which was fun. The hotel is in such a convenient location! So close to dining and shopping options in Sudbury, close to area attractions, like Walden Pond, and not far from Boston, either.

We had a nice stay; we'd stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Stayed here a few times, most recently during a business trip in Aug. 2017. While the hotel is overall fine for an overnight stay, I am surprised that this hotel passes Marriott standards. In fact I would not be surprised if this was a franchised property and not run by Marriott itself.

Everything in the hotel is functional if not dated. The rooms were reasonably clean although the rooms I have stayed in have a slight funky / moldy odor. Nothing you cannot tolerate for a night (or two), but definitely prevalent.

My biggest complaint with this hotel was the breakfast. While I don't expect much from a Fairfield hotel breakfast, I do expect at least to have enough walnuts and raisins to put in my Oatmeal. I was down to the breakfast area pretty early but many things were out, including the walnuts and raisins. No one was around to replenish and there were a few dirty tables that were not being cleaned.

Again, I might stay here again simply because it is very close to where I travel for business, but I will certainly consider other Marriott properties that are closer to 495 where there are more restaurants and things to do.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
ColwenHotels-MGMT, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Boston Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

ditore01,

Thank you very much for the review of your recent stay. Your return patronage is greatly appreciated, as is your feedback about your experiences. I will discuss your feedback with the our staff and breakfast team to ensure we are providing our guests with the best experiences possible.

-Zachary Germana

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Comfortable hotel in a pleasant location at a 45 driving distance from Logan Airport. Wide and well equipped rooms. Breakfast included. There are quite a lot of good restaurants in the area. Some of the restaurants are even at a walking distance

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cornatel
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Stayed here for one night as I had a meeting in Maynard the next day (a 15 min drive). The hotel is in a beatiful area so a nice walk the next morning was my start of the day. Breakfast was well organised and smooth and 15 mins after leaving the invoice was in my inbox with a personal note (I have had to call properties to even get the invoice per mail!!). so highly impressed. Rooms are large and there is a reception area where you can sit if you like.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for a one-night getaway before picking up our son from camp. I checked in using the app stating that we would be there around 7 pm. About an hour after using the app, around 10 am, I was sent a notice that our room was ready. Unfortunately, we weren't able to arrive to until a little after 8 pm.

We were greeted by Herdi Xha (according to his name tag). He was friendly and promptly gave us our room keys which were already set. The room number had already been written in the key holder so he turned it over to us and told us where we would be able to find breakfast and the gym. We arrived at the room and the keys didn't work. My husband went down and had them reset. They still didn't work. I went down and had them reset. They still didn't work.

To our surprise, the door opened from the other side and a woman asked what we were doing. We explained the situation and apologized. When we returned to the front desk the customer in the room was on the phone with Herdi and he was trying to reassure them. He felt awful and checked the computer again. We were supposed to be in room 316, not 216. Someone had written the wrong room number on the holder.

Herdi reset the keys to the right room and offered us a free snack from the small "store" at the desk. It's much tinier than the front desk convenience stores at most Marriotts and had mostly candy and soda. My husband grabbed a bag of M&M's and we went to the third floor. We then discovered that the key didn't work again. This time Herdi came up with us and he couldn't get the door to open either. The light indicator, which blinks green when the door is unlocked didn't blink anything. And of course, maintenance is not available at almost 9 pm.

Herdi offered us a newly redone suite as an apology for all of the issues over the last hour. We accepted and were given keys to the Ford Suite. At first, the key didn't work in that door either, but after yanking on the door handle to make it catch the key worked fine.

The room is huge, even for Marriott suite standards. Given the layout, we surmised that it was a handicap room at one point that was redone add the kitchen. Walking in there a very large open space which leads into a full kitchen. A desk is pushed up where you would expect to see barstools for the kitchen peninsula. On the other side of the desk is a large king size bed and a chest of drawers with the TV on it. Across from the foot of the bed, tucked in an alcove is the couch. There is no closet, but there is a large armor for hanging clothes. The bathroom is also huge by comparison to most other Marriot rooms. There is no tub but the shower comfortable fit my 6'2" husband and he didn't have to bend over to use the shower head.

The decor is contemporary but stylish. It's not over the top with chrome or glass. The kitchen cabinets are a dark wood and the floor is a gray tile until you cross into the bed/living area, which is a beige carpet. One downside to the contemporary styling is that there are no temperature indicators on the faucet in the shower. The single handle decision is odd because both straight up and straight down will turn the water off, and other nothing shows if your adjusting it to be colder or hotter.

The rooms do have wifi but it's based on the room number. Rather than bother Herdi to find out how to activate it we used the free guest lobby wifi as our room was close enough to the lobby that we could reach. The free breakfast was standard fair. It's located in a separate room which is closed off if they aren't open. This was nice because the people who wanted to just sit in the lobby and watch TV weren't taking up all the dining seating like in some places. The lobby was small but nice, with a TV and some seating.

If the hotel can get the door locks fixed and figure out the room assigning issue then it could be a nice place for a quiet evening.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple