Inn On The Horse Farm(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$104
Hotels.com
US$154
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
Monticello Motel(Framingham)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$90
US$86
All reviewsdaughters weddingnew england stylewalden pondminute drivebreakfast includedarea attractionssmall fridgethe breakfast areasitting areaclose to the hotelnice rooman overnight stayrecommend staying herereception areathird floora great stayshower head
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Wife and I stayed there because it was close to our daughters wedding, rehearsal, and reception. Staff was friendly, especially the front desk folks, and the lady in the breakfast area. Room was clean, neat. Shower stall took a little getting used to. This room had a new designed step in shower, with no doors or shower curtain. We never could figure out how to keep water from bouncing off of us into the floor. This is a design fault, not the hotels fault. This hotel is especially close to the Wayside Inn. I will warn people not familiar with the area, even though Google maps says something is a few miles away, it could take 45 minutes to get there, again not the hotels fault. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Th is Fairfield Inn is a great place to stay in the Sudbury / Wayland area. The rooms are much nicer than your average Courtyard Inn. The people are friendly, the rooms are spotless and the atmosphere is posh for a Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Stayed here two nights. Booked through Hotels.com and got a nice deal. Clean hotel and very nice room. Front desk staff was great making sure they found me a quiet room. Breakfast was very good - standard breakfast fare like many other hotels. Good wifi. Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk staff and they will help you out.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Our stay was comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. It is a smaller property, but seems well-maintained and clean.

The hallways were noisier; the floors were creaky in places and we could hear people walking the hallways above, but we didn't notice any of this in our room, which was nice.

Breakfast was okay. The dining area was nice and spacious, but the food service area was really small and cramped. Decent selection, but the mini omelettes were still cold in the middle (just shy of still frozen) and the bacon was oddly thin.

We would have utilized a pool, but not having one gave us the opportunity to explore the area a bit, which was fun. The hotel is in such a convenient location! So close to dining and shopping options in Sudbury, close to area attractions, like Walden Pond, and not far from Boston, either.

We had a nice stay; we'd stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Stayed here a few times, most recently during a business trip in Aug. 2017. While the hotel is overall fine for an overnight stay, I am surprised that this hotel passes Marriott standards. In fact I would not be surprised if this was a franchised property and not run by Marriott itself.

Everything in the hotel is functional if not dated. The rooms were reasonably clean although the rooms I have stayed in have a slight funky / moldy odor. Nothing you cannot tolerate for a night (or two), but definitely prevalent.

My biggest complaint with this hotel was the breakfast. While I don't expect much from a Fairfield hotel breakfast, I do expect at least to have enough walnuts and raisins to put in my Oatmeal. I was down to the breakfast area pretty early but many things were out, including the walnuts and raisins. No one was around to replenish and there were a few dirty tables that were not being cleaned.

Again, I might stay here again simply because it is very close to where I travel for business, but I will certainly consider other Marriott properties that are closer to 495 where there are more restaurants and things to do.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
ColwenHotels-MGMT, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Boston Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

ditore01,

Thank you very much for the review of your recent stay. Your return patronage is greatly appreciated, as is your feedback about your experiences. I will discuss your feedback with the our staff and breakfast team to ensure we are providing our guests with the best experiences possible.

-Zachary Germana